Chapter 15

Cha Yunseo

After Jimin left, I and Mark left for  ice-skating. I really had a bad mood. I mean if he had a date with that bitch Eunbi then why did he ask me out for a movie. He himself gave me the hope and then he crashed it too.

"Hey Yunseo are you okay?"Mark asked me probably noticing my face.

"Of course" I faked an excited expression but he didn't look convinced. He gave me a 'you better tell me what's going on look' and I shook my head. He heaved a sigh and we walked to ice-skating ring.

"Yunseo-ah let's take selca" he said and pulled me closer to him after we changing into skating shoes.

After taking few selcas in his phone and few selcas in my phone we started skating.

"It's been so long since I last came here"I heard him say beside me.

"Me too, last time I came here was in elementary school with our families" I told him.

After skating for two hours doing silly things and having fun we headed to cafe to get some food.

He ordered grilled sandwiches and Americanos for both of us.

"I have been curious since last year, why did you change schools? Was it because of me?" His expression didn't look good at all. I can tell he is guilty.

I just nodded, partly lying. I mean I can't tell him I moved school to move on from my unrequited love.

"I am really sorry Yunseo-ah"he took my hand in his. "I was blinded by popularity. I didn't realize how much I hurt you" he said and kissed my knuckles making me feeling weird.

I pulled back my hand awkwardly giving him an awkward smile.

After having food, we strolled around for sometimes before getting in the bus.

After 30 minutes ride we finally reached home. When I got off the bus I saw Jimin walking away. He was on the bus whole time?

I told Mark to go home but he insisted on walking me to my doorstep so I had to give in. This guy is too stubborn.

"Thanks for today, I really had fun"I told him and he pulled me into a hug. Well that was all of a sudden. Nonetheless I hugged him back.

I was taken by surprise when Jimin landed a punch on Mark's face making him fall flat on the ground. What the hell is wrong with him?

" Stay fucking away from my girlfriend" Jimin  shouted at Mark.  Since when did I became his girlfriend? Wasn't he head over heels for that bitch?

"Jimin you-" I paused and glared at him. I really wanted ask him that since when did I became his girlfriend.

I then walked towards Mark and kneeled beside him.

"Are you okay?" I caressed the place Jimin landed the punched. 

"I am fine baby girl, it's nothing"he said  and smiled.

"Mark let's go inside"  I said and pulled him inside with me treat his bruise.

I made him sit on the couch and treated his wound. He winced and grabbed the pillow tightly.

"Aigoo so manly" I teased him laughing. Before I knew I was trapped under mark his both arms were caging me.

He leaned closer closing the gap between us. "Still not manly Eh?"He smirked and my face flushed.

"G-get off me!"I stuttered and push him back with all my might.

"You're blushing baby girl"he said and laughed.

"Not I am not"I defended.

"Don't get defensive love, I don't mind you blushing because of me"he winked and I blushed once again that too involuntarily. What the hell?!!