Chapter 29

Cha yunseo

"Jimin~" I trailed off. I didn't know what to say. I was about to turn my heels and leave but he stopped me.

"Where are you going cha yunseo, take a seat" he said and I obliged.

"You're the CEO of J Entertainment?" I asked him and a chuckle escaped his lips. What's so funny???

"Why do you think I am here then?" He gave me his infamous smile.

"I'll leave then" I tried to stand up but he pushed me back on the chair.

"Who said you could leave? You have to sign this contract" he said and I narrowed my eyes.

"Last time I remember you wanted me to disappear so that's what I am doing " I said in a bored tone.

"Well that was yunseo and her boyfriend Park Jimin but right now you are ChaYun pd and I am CEO of J Entertainment " he said and that shit didn't make any sense.

"Well I am not signing it anymore. Excuse me" I said and was about to get up but he push me back on my chair again.

"Are you sure ChaYun pd you want to do that? You have to pay me 500 thousand dollar since you've already signed all papers except this one and I am sure you don't have that much money " he smirked and my blood grew cold.

God why am I in this situation????

"Okay fine give me the contract " I surrendered.

"What's the hurry? Let's eat dinner first" he said and clapped his hand.

Waiter came with two carbonara and steak.

"Help yourself " he said and I did as he said.

"Okay have you signed any contracts with any other company for next 6 months" He asked.

"No I haven't " I answered and he nodded.

"Have you read all the papers before signing?" He asked.

"Yes" I said and continued eating my dinner.

"Have resigned from your last company?" He enquired again.

"Yes"

"Do you like the food?" He asked again. Aish why is he asking so many questions.

"Yes its good" I answered again.

"Are you single?" He asked again. Why is he asking such questions anyways??

"Yes but what it has to do contract?" I asked him, narrowing my eyes.

"Nothing just asking " he said and averted his gaze.

Park Jimin

6 years have already passed and she is finally in front of me.

After she left me, my parents booked me sessions with therapist. He recognized me with 1st stage of depression and paranoia.

It took me two years to get out of it. By the time I got out of it, I had already lost yunseo. I wanted to go and find her but I had no clue how.

After college even though I couldn't dance, I opened J Entertainment with hoseok hyung and Jin hyung.

After an year of  hardwork  we were recognized worldwide. My assistant came to know about yunseo who has turned into a Music producer and I asked my assistant to bring her to our label by any means. After lots of struggling she is finally here in front of me.