Chapter: 1 [Edited]

Neveah's POV'

I step out of the private jet and take a deep breath thinking 'finally after all these years.'

"Can you stop acting like your a heroine from a movie and get out of the way" my step brother Min Yoongi complained.

I rolled my eyes at him and got out of the way for the drama queen, he stepped out and flipped his hair at me.

I rolled my eyes once again and hit his shoulder and he chuckled and I joined.

We got out and went straight to the BMW waiting for us right in front of the jet then we sat in, its gonna be a long ride.

So maybe I should introduced myself.

I have been living in Australia my whole life well not my whole life maybe most of my life.

I used to live here with my parents, I was born here as well, but I only lived her until I was 10, and then we moved to Australia because my father was getting transferred.

Well he had no problem with it because he is Australian and was very happy to hear the news so he could finally see his parents after all those years he was separated from them because of work.

Me and my mother were not that happy, but mostly my mom wasn't happy because she had to leave her home town to go to Australia, yeah my mom is Korean, but we still supported him and agreed to go with him.

Now you would be wondering why I came back here, I came here because my parents unfortunately got divorced and well.....non of them wanted to have my custody.

They both were insisting that the other should keep me and this went on for days, I finally got tired and just told them that I am old enough to live on my own and they agreed almost immediately.

I was hurt, broken, angry, but mostly hurt because the feeling of being unwanted is really hard to endure.

When we were in Korea they loved me so much and cared for me i have no idea what happened to them when we moved to Australia.

And now you would be wondering about Min Yoongi my step brother, *sigh*, sometime after the divorce my mom died in a plane crash she was going to Huwaii with her boyfriend unfotunatelly her boyfriend also died and his daughters hate me for some reason something about being the reason of his death, I know its dumb but oh well I don't give really care I don't even know them.

Then my father decided to take my custody he felt bad, I just take it as pity, he pitied me, I know fucked up, right?

After that he married a really nice woman, she was very sweet, nice, caring and beautiful and every other quality my mother never had, I know I am being mean but its the truth, she never really cared for me because I was a mistake.

And with that woman came with her was her son this lazy ass who always sleeps gosh you don't even know he sleeps more then he eats like how?

But he is my best friend I love him very much he is always with me in my hard times he lends me his shoulder when I need to cry even though in the middle of me blabbering about how i am so sad he falls a sleep, like who wouldn't, I still love him very much.

But now I am here to start a new life with this sloth, my best friend and my brother.

So when I decided to move to Korea I told my father and he just didn't even pay care and waved me off

So I told my step-mom and she denied and said "you are not going any where young lady."

She cares for me more than my own dad.

And I appreciate that very very much.

But then I insisted and she finally gave up and agreed but only on one condition that Yoongi will come with me and stay with me for the first 2 weeks to see if I am stable and can be responsible if yes then I can stay there for good but, if not I am coming back.

I agreed.

____

We finally reached a hotel we have to live here only for 2 weeks so I have to find a suitable apartment fast.

And Yoongi was really glad that he came back to his home town after all these years too, he was happy because he said that he can finally meet his friends.

I have no idea who they are though.

I got out of the car and just looked at the gorgeous five star hotel, my step-mom really went all out.

It was perfect, I turned around and looked at Yoongi struggling with our luggage well to be honest my luggage. 😆

"Thanks for the help heroine" Yoongi complained once again while rolling his eyes.

I chuckled while shaking my head, Yoongi and I went inside we asked for our room key and the woman gladly gave it to us.

It was simple but gorgeous at the same time.

My jaw dropped and my eyes rommed around the apartment, well not really apartment but like an apartment. There was a kitchen a small table and two rooms, it was very elegant and beautiful.

Then the next thing I know is Yoongi closed my mouth and said "stop, or a fly is gonna fly inside your mouth, and then I have to deal with your bad breath and your ewwwsss."

I slapped his hand away and hit his shoulder and said "you need to stop roasting me, you've been doing that since we got here."

Yoongi is a sassy one I tell you, the thing he likes to do other than sleep is roast people and this is one of the qualities I like about him it always makes me smile, offended and makes my mouth shut up at the same time.

I am very weird.

He just showed me a smug face and sat on the sofa.

I went to my room with all my luggage, I almost chocked on air I cannot believe my step mom actually listen to me about painting my room pastel pink, I was being sarcastic.

Why is she sweet, I am flattered.

After two hours of fixing and putting my clothes in the walk in closet, you heard me right gurl I have a walk in closet, I went to my bathroom and took a shower and did my skin care.

I came out and wore my loose black shirt and cotten shorts I looked at the time and it was 10:00 I better sleep tomorrow is a big day for me.

___

Hello every one hope you enjoyed this story and I hope I didn't disappoint you. 🤗