Chapter: 33

[Neveah's dress is up there]

Neveah's POV'

My breath hitched in my throat when I looked at myself in the body sized mirror right before me.

Don't get my wrong I love the dress but I have a problem with my body, and how it looked in it, the dress was absaloutly gorgeous, I have to give it to Mrs. Jeon she got a pretty good taste.

Me on the other hand I am just ruining the dress by wearing it, it was in the colour black which makes me a little less anxious.

It is strap less, and has this long cut that shows of my oh so gorgeous legs, please notice the sarcasm dripping from my voice.

My hands turned all clamy and I kept rubbing them at the thigh of the dress ruining it all over again.

I looked at myself one last time in the mirror an tried not to cringe as Mia has threatened me not to, cuz in her perspective I look gorgeous.

I wore the silver diamond necklace, Jungkook has specificly told me toar, it looked pretty real to me, well I hope so it's not, because he shouldn't be waisting money on me.

I wore my strapped high heels and tried to balance myself, I have wore heels before, but bitch I have never worn 5 inch before, it's always been 3 and under. Great I will be looking like a penguin all night.

I looked behind me and saw wearing her equally beautiful dress which was in the colour white, she honestly looked like an angel. And I looked like a dress on a hanger.

"Stop feeling so anxious and un-confindent in yourself, before I snap your neck" Mia threatened yet the millionth time now.

You rolled your eyes and tried to practice walking in these killers, I am telling I need a massage right after the ball, it'll probably be Mia I will bribe her with Oreos.

I grabbed my clutch and we both walked out of my room and out the door towards the parking area where fortunately a driver is waiting for us, which Jungkook sent for both of us.

He couldn't come because he wanted to help his mom with some stuff that was remaining to do.

We both sat in the back seat, you looked out the window. I am guessing they are holding the ball in some venue or something, because the driver is taking the other road.

We were getting more near and near the venue because the car was getting slower, I got anxious and nervous all over again.

What if Jungkook doesn't like the dress on me?, what if he just says I am looking pretty to not hurt my feelings?, what if he tries to avoid me cuz I look stupid?

I started to play with my fingers awkwardly and looked here and there trying to distract myself from my possibly true assumptions.

I felt a hand hold mine, and my head snap towards the direction of Mia as she passes me her very famous ressuring smile.

But today that didn't help not even a little bit, how can she be so calm and steady, oh I don't know maybe her body is way more sexier than mine, as I look like a sack of potatoes.

We got out of the car, I clutched on the sides of my dress attempting to make the slit that showed of my leg to hide it a bit, but that was just making my strap less dress literally show off my tits.

I felt a slap on my forearm which hurt a lot than it should, "stop it before I pinch you" Mia threatened yet once again. I rolled my eyes again, I am having a feeling I will be doing this a lot this whole night.