Chapter: 12 [Edited]

Jungkook's POV'

I wait in my car for Neveah to finish packing up her stuff from my office and lock it up.

I have to go home with Neveah, or you know my mother, she loves Neveah for some reason.

I don't have a problem with that though.

She finally came out from the elevator that is located in the under ground parking area.

She has been very serious lately, and not being bubbly and all.

And she has not been talking to me, of course she wouldn't what I did to her for the past few weeks is not forgivable.

She probably had enough of me and gave up.

I was really really harsh on her, and I regret it very much, I wish I could make it up to her but I just don't know how.

She sat in the back seat, she didn't sit in passenger seat in the morning too, I was insisting and making up excuses but she would just ignore and not budge, I just gave up.

Before when I didn't like Neveah I wanted her to be mad at me because I figured if she would be mad at me she would leave me alone, and now that she is I don't like it one bit.

I looked back at where Neveah was sitting but she didn't look back at me and just looked out the window.

Normally she would look back at me and give me that one billion dollars smile, that would also make my day a whole lot better.

I felt sad thinking of that thought, I just shook it off and started the car and drove us back to the house.

When we reached the house, Neveah immediately went into the house not even waiting for me, she had a spare key.

Normally she would just wait in the car until I got out and then she will come out and walk behind me, following me like a little chick following its mother, I thought it was super cute.

I sighed and walked in the house I saw Neveah walking up the stairs I was about to stop her but I didn't know what to say so I just let her go.

I walked up to my room and slumped down on my bed, thinking about how to make it up to Neveah.

Hey!, what if I make it up to my hyungs will Neveah be happy.

Well that is her goal too.

And I am not just doing that because to make Neveah happy, because I also want to make up to my hyungs, I was planing to do that too.

I will do two things at once.

Awesome.

At that exact same moment I heard the door bell ring.

I assumed Neveah is not gonna open it so I lazily got up and walked downstairs.

I opened the door and saw my hyungs standing there.

I slightly smiled looking at my hyungs.

They all looked at me with widened eyes, I was expecting that reaction anyways.

I let them in and they sat on the sofa, I sat opposite them and smiled a little wider and said
"What bring you guys here?" I asked polietly not rudely like I usually do.

They blinked to many times but then Namjoon-hyung cleared his throat breaking the awkward silence.

"Ah-we were here because you know our dream of becoming
k-pop idols"

I nodded.

"While I was in a diner with Yoongi when he was still here, we were writing music on a piece of paper of ourse for all of us not just me and Yoongi.