Chapter: 11 [Edited]

Jungkook's POV'

WhY IS ShE HAnGinG OUT WiTh TAEHYUNG!!, why is she doing this to me?

I am so fricking jealouse right now, why can't she just stay in the house watch some cartoons while I secretly admire her beautiful white skin, sharp jaw line and of course her rosy plump lips.

I know I am sounding like a creep, but I can't help it.

I was in the kitchen drinking orange juice.

When I came out, I saw Neveah HUGGING Taehyung-hyung i feel so angry yet jealouse, i wanted to shout my anger at sometging or someone.

I just wait for them to get out of the house, after that I got out of the kitchen and sat on the sofa and looked around until my eyes fell on Neveah's small blanket that she likes to cuddle with.

I smile and pick it up and smell it, aahh it smells like her, I love it.

I don't know how but I somehow fell asleep.

When I woke up I looked at the time and it was 9:00, where is Neveah and why is she so late.

I know she told me she would be late and not to wait for her, but I thought they were just words and she would not really be late and be home before 10:00, well hopefully she will.

Suddenly my phone beeped telling me I have received a message, I was kinda hoping Neveah mesaged me but why would she want my number all she wants from me is to change me.

Well that is just sad.

I read the message it was kinda creepy.

Unknown number

I will get you back for what you have done to my son.

Wtf, is this a prank, and what the hell, a son?, what did I do?, eh probably just some stupid teenage boys tryna prank me.

Me

Sure you will, bye now ✋

After that the message was seen but the person who messaged me did not message me back.

Good, probably thought it wouldn't work.

I looked at the time, 9:30 she still isn't home yet.

I just sighed and got up, I started to get worried I paced back and forth, I decided to go outside to check if she was near the neighborhood, I sprint upstairs to get my jacket.

Then suddenly I heard the door opening.

When I turned around I saw her, I was so relieved, it was like a hundred pounds were lifted off my shoulders.

She had this scared expression on her face, is she scared of me?, I don't want her to be scared of me.

I saw her gulp.

But I was still angry for why is she so late, and plus why she went out with Taehyung-hyung.

I clenched my jaw, and stormed downstairs.

She gasped and backed away, and her back hit the door.

I walked towards her with fire in my eyes and anger.

"I was actually worried for you, I don't know why I was worried for someone so irresponsible and a girl who likes to lrance around with random boys, just stop being a burden to me and my parents and do something good for all of us and take care of yourself, because if something had happened to you I would get my ass kicked by my parents and oh you have no idea what i would've done to you if you were just a tiny bit more late, just go to your room and sleep" I snapped.

And the next thing I know is she running towards her room upstairs.

Ugh what have I done.

Why couldn't I control my anger.

There is no use to be jealous, I am just gonna hurt her more, I don't want her to get hurt, I want to see her smile and be happy for the rest of her life.

I just walk in my room.

And just slap my face for what I have done, I stop when I heard sniffing from the other side of the wall.

Oh no she is crying.

I put my ear against the wall to hear better if she is really crying or am I hearing things.

Yep she is crying.

"Why are you doing this to me Jungkook, I am being so nice to you yet you treat me like a piece of shit, a worthless piece of trash, please stop it, it hurts Jungkook it hurts" she said.

Oh Neveah I am so sorry, I never intended to do that the words just came out of my mouth, I was jealous.

I wanted to say so much more than that out loud to her, but I am just to scared to do that I don't have the courage to do that, I am a coward.

After sometime she stopped crying I assumed she probably fell asleep.

So I slowly went in her room and saw her laying down on the floor on the corner of her room rolled up in a ball, I smiled at how cute she looked.

I walk towards her, carried her bridal style and lay her gently on  her bed, I wipe her tears and put the blanket on her, I take her soft hand and kiss it and said "sorry" I know its pretty lame but I am just that coward of a person.

I hope she doesn't gets made at me tomorrow.

Because I have heard that people who always stay happy they look very scary when they are angry.

Although she would look very hot.

Shut up dirty part of my mind, might as well I should sleep myself.

I lay down on my bed thinking of Neveah with a smile plastered on my face.

________

Hello everyone,

Hope you're having a good day/night. 😘