Chapter: 21

Neveah's POV'

I was job hunting for the whole day and I am so freaking tired, I applied at almost every fast food restaurant, hopefully I would get a reply even from one of the restaurant.

Did I mention that I was tired, yup, and the last thing I wanna see is the person I despise the most, Jeon fucking Jungkook.

The freaking universe hates me, what I expected was a nice warm bath in my amazing apartment's bathroom, but no i just had to see him.

And he freaking smiles at me after what he said and how he hurt me, I was furious all that I had for him was hate and maybe just maybe and inni tini bit of likeness.

But only inni tini, OKAY!!

I didn't wanted to talk to this dickhead so as quickly as I can I started to unlock my door.

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!!

It usually opens really easily BUT WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH IT NOW!!!!

When it finally opened I quickly went inside and attempted to close the door as fast as I can but him with his good reflexes he stopped me.

"Jungkook.Go.Away" I said as sternly as I could.

"No!, I wanna apologize please Nev" He begged with those god damn puppy eyes.

He knows that those puppy eyes are on of my weaknesses.

"No!" I said gathering all of my courage to say no.

I pushed the door as hard as I could, and finally I closed the door and locked it.

I sighed and slide down the door, I put my head in my hands and thought.

Did I do the right thing?, should I give him a chance?

"Pathetic secretary" I remembered his words I shook it off and went to my room's bathroom to freshen up.

I came out wiping my face with a face towel, I went into the kitchen and made some ramen noodles for myself I wasn't feeling like cooking.

When I was done eating I threw my cup in the garbage bin, I saw that my garbage bin was full so I thought that I should probably take out the trash.

I tied it up and wore my slippers and unlocked the door I walked outside but nearly tripped over a........leg?

I looked down and saw Jungkook laying beside my door sleeping, he actually looks SUPER CUTE!!!!

I actually felt bad so I sighed and threw the trash and went back to Jungkook and shook him so he can wake up.

He slowly opened his eyes and rubbed them too, ugghhhh Jeon fucking Jungkook stopppp.

I took his arm and helped him to stand up, he took his jacket and I was about to leave him there but he didn't let go of my hand.

He pulled me towards him and now we were inches apart.

His beautiful big brown eyes sinking into my green ones, staring into his eyes made my heart beat faster than usual it feels weird but right at the same time.

His eyes are trying to tell me something but it's hard to read, I could feel his heart beat fast too.

"Please" He said one more time with those hopeful eyes.

Something inside of me was telling me to give him a chance, so I listened and gave him a little nod.

He gave me his bunny smile, and I tried not to squeal like a freaking dolphin.

He still hasn't let go of my hand, and it wasn't bothering me at all, his hand was warm soft and comfortable to hold,  I could do this all day.

We entered my living room and we sat on opposite couches.

"Nice apartment" He compliments which I reply to with a nod.

He is silent I am silent and it was very awkward, awkwardness was filled in the air.

Why in the world isn't he starting his freaking apology.

I was getting very impatient so I was about to stand up when he speaks.

"Look, Nev I am really sorry for what I told you back there, I was just uncomfortable with you dating Tae and so I took my frustration out on you, I am really sorry please forgive me" He finishes.

But why was he uncomfortable?, why was he so bothered about me "dating" Tae?, so I decided to ask.

"Why were you uncomfortable?" I asked wanting to know so hard.
"Huh?, oh cuz ummm......I was..... Bcz....... Uuuhhh......." He kept stuttering and wasn't completing his sentence which got me impatient yet suspicious.

But the weird thing was that I was hoping for him to say 'cuz I like you' I know crazy af but I was feeling it and couldn't control it.

"What are you trying to say Jungkook?" I asked him once again.

"It's just that.... Look that's not really important what's really important is that, do you forgive me?" He tried  to change the subject and asked me a question.

He looked uneasy answering my question so I let it go, but do I really forgive him?

"What you told me and how you insulted me back there was really harsh" I said looking down remembering his harsh words.

He stood up and sat near me, REALLY NEAR ME!!

I got tense instantly, we were so close I could feel the heat from his body radiating to me.

He held my hand and started speaking once again. "I know Nev and I am really sorry as I said I said those words in the heat of the moment and I regret it so very much, and I am begging you for your forgiveness" He said sorrow full in his eyes.

He is sincerely apologizing to me I can see it written all over his face, I have never seen him so desperate.

I slightly smile and nodded.

He smiled so brightly like his life depends on it, and hugged me taking the breath out of me.

I giggled and hugged him as tight as he did, we broke the hug at the same time aaaaaannnnndddd we are inches apart again.

Why does this happen to me always. It's like I am in a freaking fan fiction.

(Lol)

He quickly breaks the intense eye contact, which kinda made me sad but I will get over it hopefully.

"Uh its getting pretty late outside, I have an extra room maybe you should spend the night here, hm?" I suggested.

He thought for a brief moment and nodded, I gave him a thumbs and a sign to follow me.

He did so and I led him to the guest room just right beside my bedroom.

He went in, his clothes we're a little uncomfortable I thought so I went in my room got my extra sized shirt and an extra sized sweat pants.

I knocked on the door and he opened after a while I handed him the clothes he shut the door before saying a quick thank you.

I went back in my room and prepared to sleep.

I was in my minnie mouse onsei and layed down on my bed.

I was about to drift off to sleep, but a loud thunder was heard and I quickly shot up from my bed, I have the worst fears of thunders.

Oh no.......

________

Hello everyone,

I hope you enjoyed, sorry for the late update I was just supeeeeerrrr lazzyyyy.

Keep reading.

Voment.

Thanks.

Adios lovelies. ❤❤❤