Chapter: 39

4 years later~

Author's POV'

It has been four years since Jungkook saw Neveha and Neveah saw Jungkook. When Neveah moved back to Australia she changed completely. She was no longer that happy and preppy Neveah anymore. She was cold maybe even more than Jungkook was and she always minded her own business. She didn't care about anything. Her heart forgot how to love all it knew was hatred and nothing else. She wasn't independent anymore she was very dependent on her dad, she didn't work anymore.

She doesn't believe in love anymore and swore she will never love again. She swore she would die alone and never let anyone come in her life again, as she said that break up did take a huge impact on her life.

She wouldn't let anyone change her, she said being nice to people was useless. She is just a moving corpse without a heart and without a soul. As she changed Jungkook in a good way he changed her in a bad way.

She swore she will never forgive him for hurting her so badly, and she would never for give BTS. Including her step-brother Min Yoongi.

Now you would be wondering what happend?

See, when she wanted a shoulder to lean on no one was there for her they would ignore her or make excuses, she kept trying and trying but they wouldn't budge even her best friend Taehyung and her brother who she was closed too very much and who she loved dearly. They all abandoned her.

She was even more hurt. She thought they were taking the side of the he devil himself Jungkook.

There was no love left in her heart anymore all she had for everyone was hatred, and to prove that she got two tattoos one behind her neck which is a black broken heart with blood dripping form it, it describes her heart as it drips with hatred. And one on her torso and it's written 'Love Is A Lie' in italics.

It was like she wouldn't change ever. This was the permanent Neveah.

But what if fate yet again plays a sick game with her and her life.

What if she see's the person that she hates the most, that person who she has the most hatred for.

Jeon Jungkook.

                                     ●  ●  ●