Chapter: 2 [Edited]

Neveah's POV'

I wake up in the morning by the sound of my alarm clock I groaned in annoyance and cover my head with my pillow.

Then it hit me like a brick that today is my interview I quickly got up and almost screamed but handled not to.

I had a full length mirror in front of my bed, just let me tell you this people this ain't no Disney movie because I look like if an alien and an elephant had a baby.

I quickly stood up and went to the bathroom and took a shower brushed my teeth an did my skin care routine.

I wore my black ripped jeans and a red sweat shirt I put my hair in a ponytail and wore my convers and gabbed my strip bag pack.

Now you might be thinking why am I not dressing professional, its because i asked the person who works there and told me that its fine to dress however i want. The boss doesn't really care.

I walked towards the kitchen and saw Yoongi in a pink apron cooking eggs and toast.

I am kinda surprised he is awake this early, really surprised beacuse he is an owl.

"Good morning grandma, why are you up so early?" I said sitting down and sipping on my orange juice.

Yoongi just rolled his eyes and put the egg on my plate with some toasts.

"Neveah, why are you not dressing professional?" Yoongi ignored my questioned and asked while looking at me up and down.

"Its because I am applying for a job at a game company" I said making a face at the taste of the burnt toast.

"Yeah, I know that but you are applying to be a secretary right?" Yoongi asked once again.

I just shrugged and said " I really don't like wearing those types of clothes and if they tell me to where those types of clothes then eh I don't know."

Yoongi just nodded as a response.

After finishing I grabbed my car keys and bid goodbye to Yoongi I didn't hear a response so I just assumed he already fell asleep on the couch, what did i even expect.

I was driving but I kinda wanted to drink something, even though I just ate, don't judge me.

I looked at my watch it was still 6:40 it is still early, maybe I will just get some Starbucks.

I went in the store and ordered my iced coffee.

After my order was ready I grabbed my iced coffee and walked towards my car.

As I was walking I bumped into someone and my 20 dollars just went to waste bcz my delicious coffee was spilled into this random guy, well he is gonna be pissed.

"Omg, I am so sorry I will hand you some napkins hold on" I said apologising like several times but then.

'What the fu-" he was about to curse but I cut him off, "do not swear at me I said sorry didn't" I said finally looking at him, I should admit this asshole was cute but this is not the time.

"I get to swear whenever I want to okay, ugh you just ruined my expensive suit" this jerk whined.

"Quit whining your suit is ugly anyways" I said eyeing his suit which was not that ugly.

"Excuse m-" I cut him off by just walking away towards my car I don't wanna argue with another drama queen I already have one at home.

After i reached the company I walked inside towards one of the receptionist.

"Good morning, how may I help you?" A woman in about her late 30's asked me.

I smiled back and said "I have an interview with Mr Jeon."