Chapter: 8 [Edited]

Jungkook's POV'

"That was so cool"I whispered to myself.

"Thanks" Somebody that was behind me said.

I turned around and was so startled to see Neveah, how the fuck did she get here, I was about to fall from the stair case.

But......Neveah and with her good reflexes she quickly caught my arm and pulled me towards her, I stumbled on her and we fell to the ground.

And the next thing I know is I am on top of Neveah, and her hands were on my chest while my hands where on the both sides of her head basically caging her in between my arms.

Her eyes were widened and mine were some what not.

My eyes met her dark green eyes, they were so pretty, then my eyes trailed down to her plump pink lips, oh god they look so kissable, what is happening to me?

My heart is beating so fast, but why?, I think we were in that position for like good 5 minutes when we broke our intense moment at the same time.

We quickly stood up, she awkwardly laughed, aww so cute, wait Jungkook please snap out of it before you do something you shouldn't.

"How did you get here without me noticing?" I asked her sternly.

"Haha kookie don't you know that there is another stair case beside this one" she said pointing to the stair case.

I mentally face palmed, how could I forget that, after all this is my house, oh gosh I am so dumb.

"Whatever" I said looking away because I was embarrassed as fuck.

She giggled and said "you are so cute kookie"

Aww that sounded so cute coming out of her mouth.

Stooooopppppp.

Shut up conscience let me do what I want.

There was an awkward silenece, I decided to break it.

"Why are you up here anyways?" I asked her once again.

"Oh right about that BTS is downstairs and we were chatting and now we are friends so they all want my phone number so we could keep in touch" we explained.

Wait what the guys wants her phone number.

What is this burning feeling in my heart.

Is it jealousy?- conscience

Can you shut up?-me.

Oh come on it is totally jealousy- conscience

But why am I jealous?

Do you perhaps lik- conscience

No I do not that is not true I cannot like her she is my secretary after all. - me

But nothing is wrong with liking a secretary right.- conscience

Forgot sakes I do not like her.- me

"Um hello kookie you there" she said waving her hands in front of my face.

"You will not give your number to them" I said completly ignoring the little fight I had with my conscious

"Huh?, but why not?" She asked frowning.

God dammit she looks so cute.

"You just can't okay and that's not me asking for a favour its an order" I said sternly stepping forward towards her.

But who knew I just cagged her once again.

Why do we keep having these types of moments.

Ugh she smells so good.

I know that because my face is on the crock of her neck.

We pulled away again at the same time.

I was kind of disappointed.

I am not even gonna stop myself from thinking like that.

Because I know I will never stop.

She scratched the back of her head, "ah-i-i gotta go feed m-my t-turtle" she made a lame excuse to exit this moment and quickly walked away to her room.

I shook my head while chuckling slightly.

I know this is alot, and alot of people are saying I haven't done that in so long I haven't done this in so long, but fortunately it is true, and pluse I haven't chuckled in so long too.

Why is this all happening only when Neveah is around, is she the reason of me smiling?, pish what bullshit why would that be true and that is so wrong, right?

This is too much for me to take in, I need a nap.

Neveah's POV'

I quickly made the lamest excuse a person could make, and made my way to my room, but why was my heart beating so fast?

His dark chocolate eyes were so pretty, and his cute lips, I just wanna ki-okay again I need to snap out of it.

Ugh.

I can't do this anymore.

The things he makes me go through.

But he owes me one, I practically saved his life back there.

I walked in the bathroom and washed my face and looked at myself in the mirror.

What would happen if we actually kissed back there, how would his lips feel like.

And if you are wondering, then yes I have never kissed someone before properly, and by properly I mean I just gave pecks and not a passionate one.

I don't know why whenever I tried with my past boyfriend it would just get awkward and I would be the one to pull away.

And plus I didn't even love him, it was just a crush, that was soon gone when he cheated on me.

I wasn't that hurt though, fuck that, I didn't feel hurt at all, just a little disappointed but got over it after 10 minutes.

Oh yeah why did I come up here.

Ah yes my phone, but.....Jungkook said not to give my phone number to them.

........

Eh he is not my father why should I listen to him.

I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs.

I saw Jungkook was there too, when I walked downstairs I got his attention.

"Hello guys, I am back with my phone" I said while looking at Jungkook who was as usual glaring at me.

Probably he is angry at me because I am giving my phone number to them.

But why?

Eh.

After exchanging our phone numbers we hung out some more and I cracked some dad jokes with Jin and we were the only one laughing at them. While the others just laughed while hearing our funny laughs.

And that whole time Jungkook just sat there still glaring at me.

God he is really mad at me isn't he.

I am in so much trouble when the guys leave.

Ugh great.

___________

Hello everyone,

Omgash there are to much moments in this chapter, hope you liked it.