Chapter: 14

Neveah's POV'

We reached the house yesterday at 11:30, we hung out later than expected.

Now I was about to get ready for work I heard a knock on the door, "come in" I said slightly louder.

The door opened revealing Jungkook, "Jungkook-ssi what are you doing here, what's up?" I asked getting out of bed started to make my bed.

"Well actually my father called in he said that he is coming home today with mother and he said that we both could take a day off we were going to have dinner together" he informed.

"Oh that is great, I could go shopping with Taehyung!" I exclaimed excitedly.

I saw Jungkook tense up and just left, what the heck was that?

I just shook it off and grabbed my phone to text Taehyung.

Me

Taetae, remember you asked me to go shopping with me.

It took a few minutes for his reply but it came.

Taetae👽

Yeah.

Me

Well I have a day off and we could go at 1:00 PM, do you wanna?

Taetae👽

Heck yaa!!, pick you up at 1:00 PM.

I closed my phone and went to freshen up.

I changed in white sweat pants and a black loose full sleeved shirt I wore my bunny slippers and walked downstairs.

I saw Jungkook with a white tangtop and black sweat pants, I guess we are kinda dressing same.

"Good morning, I guess" I said not knowing what to say, I just wanted to start up the conversation.

But surprisingly Jungkook didn't say anything, he was really having fun yesterday and opening up, laughing and cracking jokes.

Whats up with him now?

I just shook it off thinking he probably isn't in a mood to talk, that happens to me too.

He gave me a plate which had an omelette and toast with a glass of orange juice.

"Thanks" I said and looked at him he just nodded with a with a small smile.

And he is back, good.

I started eating and so did he.

We finished eating and Jungkook picked the dishes and started washing them.

Oh would you look at that he is a gentleman after all.

I looked at the time and its 10:30, there is still much time left.

I went to my room and took out my laptop and decided to face time my step-mom.

After three rings she picked up, and of course she was looking beautiful as usual.

"Hello dear, how are you?" She asked and smiled.

I smiled back, "I am fine how are you Mrs. Min?" I asked back.

"Honey how many times do I have to tell you to call me mom, it sounds wired when you call me that" she requested.

I just looked down, I was actually not really comfortable calling her mom I am not that close to her I mean I am but not to much.

"Oh, its okay I won't force you, so I have heard you found a place, well I heard that long ago but not really knew where, would you mind telling me?" She asked changing the subject.