Chapter: 15

Neveah's POV'

                    *Dream*

I was walking through a dark hallway, it smelled horrible.

It had a long hallway with many rooms just like a hospital, then suddenly there was a bright light, I walked towards it.

Now I am in a small dark smelly room, I see a figure in front of me his back was quite familiar.

It was Jungkook and there was another figure in front of him and he was pointing a gun towards Jungkook.

He pulled the trigger and was about to shot.

"NO!" I shout and suddenly I woke up, what the heck was that dream, and who was that figure.

It looked like a man.

But why was he trying to kill Jungkook.

I just shook it off, it was just a nightmare.

I get out of the bed, there is no way I will go to sleep again with that horrifying dream.

I walk inside my bathroom and took a shower and did my skin care routine.

I wore cotton black shorts and a pink shirt, and wore my favourite bunny slipper.

Probably Mr and Mrs. Jeon are here already, when I walked downstairs they were not there.

Suddenly my phone vibrated in my hand, I looked at it and it was from Mr. Jeon

Mr. Jeon👮

Good morning, can you tell Jungkook that we are not gonna come yet, I am calling him but he won't answer and is not replying my text he is probably sleeping, I cannot wait for his response because I won't have time later on, I will explain later to him when I have time, thank you.

Me

Okay.

I close my phone and went to Jungkook's room, it was pretty dark but I didn't want to turn on the lights.

I could see his figure hidden under the blankets, his shoulders were kinda moving and I could hear quite sobs.

I widen my eyes, oh my gosh he is crying, but why the fuck is he crying.

I went near him, and sat at the end of the bed.

"Hey, Jungkook are you okay" I said shaking him slightly.

"Go away" he said quietly still sobbing.

I sighed, but went a little more near him, I took of the part of the blanket that was covering his face, he looked at me, his eyes were red and puffy his nose was red too.

I know this is not the right time to say this but fuck he looks cute.

He hid under his pillow hiding his crying face from me.

I pouted, I held his shoulders and made him sit up, he eventually did but covered his face still sobbing.

"Kookie why are you crying are you okay?" I asked rubbing his back.

He wiped his tears and looked at me, "I just really miss someone right now"

"If you dont mind, who is that someone?" I asked.

"Its my little sister" he said, he has a little sister, where is She?

"And if you are thinking where is she, well she died, and I killed her"