Chapter: 29

Neveah's POV'

What Should I say?

Why am I so vulnerable right now, just say it you like him too, just say it.

Why am I doubting my decisions right now, I just have to speak my true feelings.

His hands leave my body, and I instantly feel the need of his warmth, the warmth that his body gives me.

He turns me around, "You don't like me" He states something that isn't true at all, not even one bit.

I could see the fury in his eyes the sadness, Neveah you have to do something to fix this.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing came out of my mouth, I felt so useless, it was like I was paralyzed.

I like him, believe me I do very much, it's just I can't bring myself to say so.

He clenches his jaw and aimed for the door, he opens it and slams it shut making sure to slam it hard.

I drop down on my knees and grip my hair into balls, what have I done, I hurt him.

He must've felt used, betrayed, hurt, and it's all because of me and my pathetic self.

My cheeks are socked with tears, my mascara is ruined but that literally is the least of my problems right now.

I fix my self up and open the door, the party is still going, there's still music and people are enjoying.

Me on the other hand, I am devastated, disappointed, vulnerable. I can't believe I just did that to Jungkook.

I tried finding Mia, but what's the point, let her just enjoy her night with her boyfriend and let her get laid.

Me on the other hand I am sure I am so gonna die alone.

I waited for any taxi to pass by the club.

It arrived after 5 minutes and dropped me off at my place.

I changed into something comfortable and headed to go to bed.

I laid on my back, staring at the ceiling, I have to do something tomorrow and confess my true feelings with confidence.

You can do it Nev.

I slept confidently with a smile on my face, thinking tomorrow will be the day where I get a boyfriend.

But who knew she would be so wrong!

                                 ●   ●   ●

I woke up with that same smile plastered to my face.

I wanted to wear something presentable and elegant compared to what I was wearing yesterday.

I didn't have a hangover despite the fact I had several shots of vodka, lets just say I can control my beer very well.

I opened my closet and took out my clothes for the day.