Chapter: 22

Neveah's POV'

I freaking hate thunders and lightning. 

I went under my covers and closed my ears and eyes waiting for it to go away.

Suddenly a loud thunder with lightning was heard, and a loud squeak escaped my mouth, I quickly put a hand over my mouth not wanting to sound like a freaking whimp.

And most specially not wanting to wake Jungkook up, cuz I know that dickhead will make fun of me.

I hate it when someone makes fun of me without knowing the back story, and yes I do have a very traumatizing story about why I hate thunders.

It was like these thunders would never go away they just kept coming louder than the previous one.

And me just squeaking in every thunder that came also louder than the previous one, I couldn't control these squeaks they just kept coming.

I was still under my blankets one hand on my mouth and with my eyes shut, hoping for my life to be spared.

After sometime I heard the door creek open, I was about to come out of my little safe place but as we all know the universe hates me another thunder was heard a very loud one which was then followed by my also very loud squeak.

So I decided to change my decision and kept still under the blankets.

I could hear lazy footsteps coming towards me, then in the blink of an eye my covers abandoned me because the one and only person who I call dickhead removed it and threw it at the very corner of my room.

I looked at him, and he had bed hair which was quite messy but he still achieved to look good unlike me, and his eyes we're still droopy.

I felt bad for waking him up because of my stupid squeaking.

He forced his eyes to open fully while he was scratching the back of his head.

Then she started speaking when he did attempted to finally open his eyes to see my scared figure.

"Why are you squeaking like a god damn dolphin and woke me up?" He asked and also somehow complained.

Wow couldn't he be more nicer than this, what did I even expect from this dickhead. 😒😑

"I'm sorry okay I just have a little phobia from thun-eeeeehh" And again I ended up sqeaking than finishing my sentence.

He rubbed his eyes than nodded, he slowly and lazily walked towards me took my forearm and practicaly dragged me to the guest room.

I was confused yet still allowed my body to go where he was taking me.

We entered the room, and boy oh boy did it smell like him, it smelled so manly of course in a good way, I was comfortable in this smell.

He kinda threw me on the bed but not disrespectfully just a little throw, and laid down himself right beside me.

I froze, like seriously it was like someone took me out from the freezer and placed me beside him.

He was laying on his belly and his face was facing towards me, I have no idea why I didn't feel uncomfrtable laying beside a man. And just so you know I have never been in the same bed with a man. This is my first time.

And yet I like it, what the fuck!

I decided not to go back to my room cause something here is making me feel safe, maybe it's....... Jungkook?

K let's not assume.

I wanted to get comfortable in my position so I wiggled a little and faced towards him, and let me tell you he was so close that our noses were touching.

My nose touching his nose created friction so he woke up, his eyes were open half way through only like before.

I looked at him with kinda wide eyes but something was not letting me move away and face the other way. And I also didn't want to do it myself.

He cracked a little smile and his hand slowly made its way towards the back of my ear to cup my face.

His hand finally rested on my cheek in a comfortable manner, he slowly caressed my face, I didn't stop him. I liked it.

But I just had to ruin the moment because of my god damn squeaking because of the god damn thunder. Whyyyy~

I looked away just because to fucking face palm my forehead as hard as I could, if there was some type of heels or a wet flip flop I would smack my self so hard it would leave a mark.

"You're such a whimp" I heard him say, my jaw dropped I turned around and said.

"I'm not a whim-" My voice was muffled when he pulled me on his hard chest.

I froze again, my hands were on his chest and so was my face.

I didn't want to pull away, but I had to for some god damn reason.

So I did slowly thinking he was asleep but unfortunately he wasn't his eyes were closed but he wasn't sleeping.

"I know you wanna be in this very position, so stop fighting it" He said still with his eyes closed, he once again pulled me to his chest but this time with my waist.

How can he read my mind?

He held it so tight like his life depends on it.

My hands were on his chest, yes I wanted to be in this position more than I expressed it to be.

But I wanted to be comfortable in this position, of course I am but the way I am laying down its not comfortable at all.

But I didn't want to wake Jungkook up once again so I bare with it, I was about to drift off to sleep in this very uncomfortable position but then.......

I felt him move, so slowly slowly he went a little below and kept his face at the crook of my neck his hands we're still on my waist hugging it tight.

Now this is what I call comfortable, but God damn his breath was tickling my neck in a pleasurable manner sending chills down my spine.

So I decided to move my hands because I thought he was sleeping and he wouldn't be bothered.

So slowly slowly again, I moved my hands toward his neck in a hugging manner.

So now he was hugging my waist and I was hugging his neck.

At my action he smirked I could feel it against the skin of my neck.

I smacked the back of his head where my hands were tangled in his hair.

He giggled lazily and I smiled at his cute giggle, can he please stop being so adorable.

He was still breathing on my neck and I got comfortable with it, his breathing got stable so now finally he is asleep.

Despite the thunder and lightning, it was still there but I was not scared any more the phobia was gone for now, I felt safe in his embrace.

I drifted off to sleep in the most comfortable position in my life, I slept happily. And satisfied.

                            •  •  •

I'm still alive. ❤