Chapter: 27

Jungkook's POV'

She pissed me off a whole lot, how can she say that I wasn't special to her, despite the fact she is so very special to me, almost my everything.

I threw myself on the couch and laid my head on the armrest, I massaged my temples trying to get rid of the headache.

"Wassup dude" I heard Tae enter the apartment that was shared by us 7.

"Nothing much" I said and continue to rub my temples.

"You look a little worn out, how bout we go out and have some drinks?" I opened my eyes to look at him smiling cheekily.

Drinks didn't sound so bad, I would take my mind off of things.

"Sure" I said giving him a thumbs up.

"Mia would be joining us, and she's bringing one of her friends with, is it okay with you?" He asked, why would I mind.

I gave him a little nod and decided to take a little nap. I was so tired from the chaos that was caused I needed a nap badly.

"Oh no no, there is no time for napping, you gotta get ready" Tae said grabbing my leg and pulling me off the couch.

I landed on the ground with a loud 'thumph' I already had a headache which was not going away, and now my head hit the floor so hard.

I might have lost some of my memorise.

I look up at him, and he looked terrified, not because he cares and he caused my head to hit the floor, he is terrified because I am going to beat the shit out of his little alien ass.

"KIM TAEHYUNG" I shouted and ran after this little tildo, he quickly ran into his room, but the bonehead forgot to lock it so I jumped on him and started slapping his ass with one of my timberlands.

"Kookie-ah stop it hurts" He screamed squirming around and slapping my hands.

"You deserve this you little pussy bitch" I screamed. "But I am a man" He said flexing his none existing muscles.

Seriously this man will still prove a point even though his ass is gonna be the twin of a freaking tomato.

He continues to scream, and I scream back.

But little did we know we were disturbing someones sleep.

Literally just think who sleeps at this hour.

Min Youngi.

He bursts through the door holding his soul mate, and probably he will marry it and will be happy that he dosent have kids.

His pillow.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you dickheads, why can't you just be quite for one day I tell you one day and let me have my peaceful sleep, but no~ you just have to ruin everything and shout like 5 year old kids that you are, if I hear one more sound and I tell you one more sound I fucking swear to God I will rip your balls off cut them in pieces and feed it to stray dogs, understood?" He finished his long ass speech and finally caught his breath.

But God damn that threat though.

"Yes Hyung" We both said in sync, he left without saying a word and slammed the door shut.

I glared at Hyung and hit his shoulder.

He was about to wince in pain but shut his mouth shut.

He sat there for a second or so and walked into the side of the room took out a note pad and a pen and and started to write.

"Owwww!" He showed it to me, and yes he did put the quotation marks.

I gave him a weird look, he rolled his eyes and threw me another note pad and a pen.

He started writing something on the paper.

"We should fight like this" He showed it to me.

It wasn't a bad idea, so I agreed.

"You know your a fucking dickhead right?" I showed it to him.

He wrote something and showed it to me.

And this is how we, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung were the first person in the history of the universe to fight on a fucking note pad.

We are so pathetic.

                         ●  ●  ●

We were in the club waiting for Mia and her friend to arrive.

I have never seen Mia before but Tae talks about her probably every single day that has passed in his and I's life.

I was leaning on the bar when I saw two girls enter the club through the doors.

My jaw fucking dropped and so did Tae's.

"What are you wearing?!" We both said in sync.

Neveah was looking hot as fuck, but I know the horny people here in this club.

And of course they are gonna do anything to get their hands on what's mine.

I wouldn't mind if she wore that I infront of me, but in front of everyone is not an acception.

You may think I am over reacting, but that is just how I am when things don't go my way.
I guess the other girl was Mia, I didn't even look at her my attention and my eyes were on my chipmunk.

Which wasn't the cute little naïve chipmunk anymore, this one was the one who probably knows what she's doing. She looks ravishing.

But I still was pissed at her, and I got even more pissed when she showed up in that.

She walked over towards me with her natural genuine smile. I seriously wanna return the favour but still. Pissed.

I moved away from her and saw another girl that was basically eye raping me.

She was an okay looking female, she had red hair and brown eyes, her clothes makes me think that she is a slut. Honestly.

An idea popped up in my fucked up mind, and there I decided for payback.

I walked over to the red headed and started making simple conversation.

She was telling me something that I didn't pay attention at all, all my attention was on my chipmunk and her fierce eyes.

I thought she had enough and she started downing down vodka one after the other.

I got worried so I left the red headed there and walked towards her but she looked like she didn't give a fuck and walked to the dance floor, where there were sweaty horny men.

I got more worried, I was keeping my eyes on her and everysingle man present on that dance floor.

She was grooving on the music that blasted through the speakers which was "turn down for what"

So far so good.

Oh man holy shit!, spoke to soon, I saw a good looking man make his way towards her.

And started dancing with her, he came behind her and attempted to grind against her.

She wasn't even near drunk, so I knew she was going to push him away.

Oh was I wrong, she let him grind against her, and to make things worst she returned the favour.

I looked to my side to look for Tae so he could be my back up so I could beat the shit out of that dickhead. But Tae was already devouring Mia's face.

I guess I will handle this myself.

                         ●  ●  ●

I said maybe there would be a confession.