Chapter: 28

Neveah's POV'

I was trying so hard to make it up to Jungkook but this asshole just keeps avoiding me.

I gave him my best smiles and all but he just turns away and makes lame excuses.

I gave up and start taking shots of vodka one after the other, I saw him approach a red headed girl which I was observing and she was literally eye raping ma man.

I think they were flirting, and that man stealer of a hoe kept twirling the tips of her hair, which were split ends.

I have had enough of him, I know he was making me jealous he wanted me to beg for his forgiveness. But I am not that petty.

I took the last shot of vodka, I was still not drunk not even near drunk.

I walked towards the dance floor and start grooving my body to the music blasting through the speakers.

While I was pretending to know how to dance, I saw a cute guy waking towards me, and an idea popped in my head.

I let him approach me, he asked if he could join and obviously I said yes.

He attempted to grind against me, he was pretty cute but not that cute, I felt uncomfortable.

But for the sake of my plan I let him do it, and further more I returned the favor.

I could feel him hardened against me and I couldn't feel anymore disgusted.

I was about to walk away cuz this was just gross, but my planed was on track, I saw him making his way towards me.

So I didn't pull away. I kept doing it and pretended I didn't see him coming this way.

I suddenly felt being yanked away, and I couldn't be more glad, but it was kinda harsh.

The next thing I know is that guy was on the floor with a bleeding nose, I know I was feeling really gross, and wanted to make Jungkook feel jealous.

But I never intended to make this situation go this far.

Jungkook started to throw one punch after the other, and that guy was trying so hard to fight back but he wasn't as strong.

I tried to pry Jungkook off of that poor man but he wouldn't budge, my mind went blank.

What am I suppose to do now, if I don't make this stop right now he will die and Jungkook will end up going to jail.

Finally I thought of something.

"Jungkook, if you don't stop right now I am going to strip in front of these horny men, and let them do whatever they want to!" I threatened him.

I know super oblivious, but that's the only thing came to my mind in a freaking club.

My words made Jungkook stop immediately, he turned around with a furious look on his face which made me somewhat scared.

"Don't try me Neveah" He said sternly. Okay now I'm definitely scared, what has gotten into him.
He grabbed my wrist harshly and brang me into one of the rooms this club had. Don't even ask me why, cuz I don't even know.

He slammed the door shut and locked it, "what the heck is wrong with you!?" I rubbed my wrist.

"What is wrong with me?, Neveah I am suppose to be asking that question!" He exclaimed.

What the fuck?, he is suppose to be asking me the question?, I didn't even do anything, I was just trying to make him a little jealous cuz he started it.