Chapter: 32

Neveah's POV'

I was laying down on my bed and staring up at the ceiling, just thinking about how my life is so fucked up. Of course despite the fact that I have BTS and Mia.

Everything else is just a big blur.

I heard my phone ringing and the voice was muffled so I didn't know where it was. I was super comfy so I didn't want to stand up.

So I just sat up and looked here and there, when I still couldn't find it I sighed loudly and stood up.

And my precious phone was literally under my butt, I was freaking sitting on it. Smh.

I pressed the green button without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello" I spoke groogily, trying to find my comfy spot which I lost just to find my phone which was suffocating under my own butt.

"Hello babe, I just called to inform you that you are my date to the fancy ball my dad arranged" Jungkook happily informed, I guarantee you he is smiling right now.

"Why?" I said frowning over the fact that there is a ball.

"Because my dad successfully bought a company he was trying to get for several months" He iforned again.

Company?

"Do I have to dress fancy and you know all those slim and tight ass dresses?" I asked to the most obvious question.

"Of course you big dumb dumb" He giggled, to which I just rolled my eyes with a small smile.

To be honest I didn't want to go, not because I am going with Jungkook and stuff, it's just bcz this is gonna be super dumb so be ready to cringe till your face falls off.

I am super lazy.

I was literally about to say that to Jungkook, but I didn't want to hurt his feelings nor sound like the dumbest thing on planet earth,so I was coming up with a reason.

Which is not false at all, it is true. "But Kookie I don't have a dress, all I own is ripped jeans, loose shirts and timberlands" I reasoned with him.

"It's okay my doll, I got you covered up, I will be coming over at your place with a dress" He said fixing up the problem.

You pouted and came up with another reason. "I don't have heels" You said smirking.

"That's okay, I will be bringing those with me too, and before you say anything else and try to avoid coming with me, I will bring the whole boutique" He said I could sense the smirk in his voice.

You rolled your eyes "fine" You started to play with the hem of your shirt thinking of more ideas.

"And don't be sad, Mia's coming along, Tae begged me so he could bring her with" He chuckled.

My face lit up instantly at the mention of my now Best Friend.

"Okay babe I will come over with your dress and other stuff, until then see you" He said giving out kisses over the phone.

You giggled at his cute behaviour "bye"

I end the call and threw my phone at the other side of my bed and sighed. I hope the night goes well.

● ● ●

I was sitting on the sofa watching a K-drama.

The dad just died and that poor girl is devastated and the most fucked up thing is that the boy she likes doesn't even pays attention to her, shit. Her life is so fucked up.