Chapter: 6 [Edited]

Jungkook's POV'

What was I thinking smiling back there.

Oh god.

I should never do that.

My parents would think that I have moved on, but honestly I have not.

How can I move on from something so dramatic and depressing.

I fucking killed my own sister.

                 *Flashback*

I was playing with my sister in the playground.

After sometime of playing with her, she told me that her friends had arrived and she wants to play with them.

I just nodded while smiling.

She skipped her way towards her friends.

It was after 15 minutes I thought its been long enough maybe I should call her and check up on her.

Nah she would be fine.

After half and hour later, my mom called me.

"Hello, Jungkook you guys should come back now its getting late, okay dear?" She asked.

"Ne, Omma" I said and went to look for Bora my sister.

When I reached where she was I saw some teenage boys bullying Bora for some reason.

When I reached there she was on the ground unconscious with blood coming out of the back of her head.

The boys were running away when they saw me coming.

I ran towards Bora and shook her several times but she wouldn't budge.

I quickly took her to the hospital.

When we reached there she was taken to the emergency room.

I was sitting on one of the chairs.

This is all my fault.

She wouldn't be in this state if I checked up on her.

I am a murderer.

What if she doesn't makes it.

No Junkook think positive, your sister is very tough and strong she can make it.

I started crying I love my sister so much she is my only sibling, I can't lose her.

After some minutes my mom called, she was asking why we we weren't there yet.

I was scared, should I tell?

Of course, she is her mother.

I was stuttering but managed to tell her.

Dad and her are coming to the hospital right now.

I am doomed.

After some minutes my parents arrived.

My mother already started crying, father was comferting her and telling her that everything is gonna be okay.

But for some reason I thought its not gonna be okay.

I still haven't told them that I didn't check up on Bora.

Then suddenly the doctor came out breaking my thoughts.

I quickly went up to the doctor and asked "How is Bora?"

The doctor looked down, oh no, "I am sorry Mister Jeon Junkook but you were too late coming to the hospital her wound in the head was too big and deep that caused her blood in her brain to dry up, we tried our best,we are sorry for your loss" he patted my back and went.

What have I done.

I killed her.

I was too slow.

I heard loud sobs now my dad was crying too.

"This is all my fault, I was to slow, I killed her, I KILLED MY OWN SISTER" I shouted I fell on my knees and started crying loudly.

My mother came up to me and rubbed my back and said "honey its not your fault it was those boys fault please don't blame yourself" she said assuring me, but I didn't buy any of it.

"No mom it was my fault I di-wait the boys, the boys oh how I am gonna make their life's miserable."

I wipped my tears away and went out of the the hospital.

Some days later.

I have finally found their address.

Get ready boys hell is coming your way now.

I knocked on their door and a teenage boy opened the door, I noticed his face he was the one who pushed her.

The next thing I know I started beating the shit out of this boy.

His other friends came to stop me and pushed me away.

I walked away, my hands were covered in blood, he was unconscious.

But I still blame myself for the death of Bora.

                *End of Flashback*

This is how I ended up like this, still haven't moved on.

And that boy, I beat him up that bad that he is still in coma it has been 2 years but he hasn't woken up yet, honestly I am pretty happy.

And this is one of the reasons I dislike Neveah, she reminds me of my sister.

She resembles her, not her face but the personality she was cute, always happy, making others happy, and some how savage at the same time, just like Neveah.

That's why I keep my distance away from her.

She always try to talk to me, but I avoid her.

She just reminds me of my past.

That I don't want to me reminded of.

The past should remain in the past, people say that but, I can't just move on its very hard for me.

Especially when Neveah is here she is making it hard for me even more.

Just great.

______

Hello everyone,

This one was just Jungkook's POV' and he explains why he is so mean and rude.

Thanks for reading.