Chapter: 36

4 weeks later:

Neveah's POV'

It has been four heck of a rough weeks, it's been so hectic at the bubble tea shop, suddenly so many customers have been appearing out of no wear.

When we wanted people to really visit our bubble tea shop as we were about to shut down and run out of business we weren't receiving any customers but now when it's not really a good time in my life to be greeted with really mean and picky customers, they are dropping upon me like freaking rain drops.

And the second problem is way more bigger and problematic than ever, which somehow apparently makes my very unhappy employee life problem very petty.

My emotions have been so jumbled up, it's like a crazy messed up brain that can't make up a decision that does she likes the guy or loves him.

I have a feeling that Jungkook is getting a little impatient here like who wouldn't, I have taken four whole weeks thinking about a decision which should only take 3 to 4 days, if you really wanna be with that individual or not.

Sometimes he just taps his foot alot and bites his lips looking at me with intimidating eyes, like he is waiting for me to just say it. I don't feel pressured, I get it he is getting impatient I would too.

My mind is not taking this situation right, I have severe headaches and I am not focusing on the right thing at all. Like for insistence I am in the bathroom thinking of food but when I am in the kitchen I am thinking of shitting my guts out. That's a horrible example but you get what I mean right.

My mind is like a ping pong ball going back and forth thinking that why shouldn't I love him, I have been longing for him since I reached Korea and I really really like him, he makes me happy in so many ways, he makes my heart flutter in such weird ways but it's cute somehow, I always want to be with him and I never ever wanna leave his side I want to stick to him like glue, it makes me extremely sad when he is just a little sad and I want to do every thing in my power to make it right, I can be my original self in front of him I dont have to cover up or feel self conscious about my anything.

And on the other hand my brain is thinking its way to early to be in love. It's not possible.

Now what's my decision is to pick from one of them. Which one makes more sence and which one is just stupid. This is how my last four weeks have been.

                                    ●  ●  ●

Next morning:

I woke up in the embrace of my beloved boyfriend, I smiled my eyes still closed as I snuggled further into his chest and smelled him.

I let go of his waist and my hands travel to his neck as I look up, and surprisingly he was awake.

I smiled further more bcz I wouldnt be waking him up for two hours straight, this man does not wake up for anything.

Although he was not smiling, he didn't have that spark of happiness in his eyes as he usually does, eh maybe bcz he just woke up.

I leaned over and kissed him, oddly he didn't kiss back just sat up straight leaning over the head board.

"Is everything okay?" I asked sitting up straight myself, I don't have a good feeling about this at all. Oh god.

"Your taking way to long" He said looking straight into my surprised eyes, I am indeed very astonished by his unbelievable remark.

I knew exactly what he was talking about. "I thought you would wait as long as it takes, right?" I said frowning my eyebrows.

"Yes, indeed I said that, but I didn't know you would take four freaking weeks do decide, I thought you would  take 4 days, because I thought it would be easy for you to decide, because you like me very much, right?" And now this is his outblast, I knew this day would come.

"Yes Jungkook I do like you, but you know this is not easy for me" I said reaching out to him. To which I get rejected.

He moves away from me, "Yes I know, but things are not easy for me either Neveah I waited for those three words for 4 weeks and I get nothing until now how do you expect me to behave to that" His voice rising now.

I was shocked as I was not familiar to this Jungkook, "Supportive, I expect you to behave supportive, not selfish" My voice raised as well.

"I have been so supportive and pushed all of my feelings away so I can give you time to think, and never asked you a question or I've never been a push over and you still tell me I'm selfish, wow Neveah" He said getting up and putting on his shirt.

"Why don't you understand that I need some more time!" I can't believe he is just gonna leave and not sort this out how we are suppose to.

"Isn't four fucking weeks enough for you!!" He looked at me with fierce eyes, okay now I'm just scared.

"I just need more time" I said looking down my vision getting blurry as my eyes fill with tears.

"Well you've got all the time you need, cuz I am done with this bullshit" He opens the door and shut it behind him as flowed by the slamming of my exit door.

Great another fight.

Why can't he just understand that I need more time, it's not easy for me to just say it, if I wanted to just say it I would've done it  a long long time ago but I want to say it when mean it whole heartedly.

He is being very selfish, he is just thinking about himself as it will relieve him from all the stressed he is facing right now, as I am taking a lot of time he is facing more and more stress.

But it's not like I am not being all messed up myself, I am not thinking straight, sometimes I will just zone out and forget to turn off the coffee machine and get yelled at.

I will sometimes not focus on Mia and just think about love and like love an like and miss out on whatever Mia was saying, and at last I am gifted with an annoyed friend.

And so much more and I disappoint or annoy or sorrow a person, he's just not seeing this it's not only hard for him but its hard for me too.

Why is he not understanding?

                                 ●  ●  ●

I am thinking of not doing a happy ending.