Chapter: 19

Taehyungs's POV'

I am freaking furious, what happened to Jumgkook I thought he changed for good thanks to Neveah.

But I guess not, and what does he mean about me being her boyfriend.

When Neveah went back to her room, I stormed up to Jungkook's room.

"What the heck was all that, kook!?!" I asked almost whispering, I didn't want Neveah to hear me, I don't know why.

"What?" He asked as if nothing happened, what the heck?!?

"What do you mean 'what?, you exactly now what?" I spat at him.

He just freaking rolled his eyes.

"You have to apologize to her!" I exclaimed.

"Why?" He asked as if he doesn't know why.

"Why?, you exactly know why, Jungkook you treat her like trash, as she said, Jungkook she talked to me about her past, and its fucked up maybe even more than yours, her own mother doesn't claim her as her own child her father doesn't even give her a drop of attention but she still stayed a good daughter and had patience, but they ended up having a divorce, no one wanted to have her custody, she lived alone and after sometime her mother passed away and her father pitied her and took her in his custody but still didn't give her attention at all, what she has now is only her step-mom and Yoongi hyung but she still wasn't happy, so she decided to come here and start a new life new start and new friends, but Jungkook you were just repeating time for her, now I am going to give you some time even though you don't need any and need to apologize to her, but I still will give you time."

With that I left with my phone.

Neveah's POV'

I heard everything, I can't believe Taehyung said all of that, Jungkoomlk was actually repeating time for me.

Jungkook had a very guilty expression, he should feel guilty i I dont feel bad for him one bit.

I went downstairs leaving the house key on the kitchen counter and was about to open the door.

When I heard the footsteps behind me, I knew it was him I quickly opened the door and walked out but Jungkook held my wrist.

He turned me around, he could see my red puffy eyes that was caused by me crying over someone stupid.

"Jungkook, leave me" I said sternly.

"I am sorry" he said, I don't know if that was sincere or not.

"I don't care" I said avoiding eye contact and yanked my hand away and sat in the taxi that was waiting for me.

And we drove off.

                          •  •  •

When the taxi stopped in front of the apartment building I opened the door and paied him.

I took my apartment keys and went up to the elevator.

When I reached my floor I searched for the door number 728, when I finally found it I opened it.

I looked inside it was a nice and large apartment I can't believe it was this cheap, well good for me.

I went into my room that was painted a light purple, I put my suitcase on my bed and started to settle my clothes in the walk in closet.

Half an hour later:

I finally finished with un-packing my stuff, I have two extra rooms one of them is gonna be a kinda library my mini library cuz I love to read but only interesting books.