Chapter: 24

Neveah's POV'

Did he just call me chipmunk.

"Chipmunk?" I asked him, I turned around stopped doing what I was.

He just have me a nod.

"Why would you call me that?" I asked.

It's not that I don't like it, it's actually quite adorable it's just that I didn't expect it.

He cheekily smiled "it's bcz you squeak like one"

I didn't quite know what he was talking about, but then my brain flash backed to yesterday night.

And I instantly defend myself.

"Yah!, it's not my fault I am scared of thunders, there is a story behind ya know" I turned around and started doing the dishes.

Jungkook made his way towards me and started to help.

I didn't mind, "do you mind if I ask what the story is?" He asks.

I instantly froze, not because I did mind because I just....... It's a very traumatizing story which I do not want to be reminded of.

Jungkook was too busy drying the plates that he didn't notice my expression.

He noticed the tap water was just going on so he looked at me, and I looked like a freaking ice sculptor.

He turned off the water, "if it makes you uncomfortable to talk about, it's okay" He exclaims.

I snap out of my flashback and look at him dumbfounded.

"Ah....No no its-its fine, let me just finish this then we'll go talk" I shake my head and started washing the last plate.

I know I said I felt uncomfortable but I thought maybe talking about it may just help me get over my past.

Yes I am still not over the fact that my mother wanted to disown me and my father doesn't even acknowledge my exsistence.

We sat on the sofa and his full attention was on me and what I was about to say.

It surprises me that he's that interested.

"Umm....." And I lost my freaking words.

What the heck just happened, a minute ago I was fine and wanted to do this but now I just lost my words.

"Look chipmunk, as I said before you don't have to do this I am totally fine with the idea if you do wanna tell me or you don't" He tells me politely after placing his hand on mine.

And I instantly go tense under his touch, his warm skin touching my rough road ass skin sends  shivers down my spine.

I was so lost under his soft baby butt skin that I totally forgot what he just told me.

"No-no like I also said I am totally fine talking to you about this, it's just that.....i was looking for words to start my depressing ass story" I end my sentence with a light chuckle, he joins.

He waits patiently, I do really appreciate his patience, but I know deep down inside he's like "can this bitch spill already"

"When I was 2, my parents were really good to me, discluding my mother, my father loved me whole heartedly, but my step-mom didn't she thought I was a problem I was the cause that she only received half of my dads love, she-she was obsessed with my father, but she treated me nicely only infront of dad, but she used to torture me behind him, and I wouldn't spill a word because I was scared, scared of her I thought she might take my life.