Chapter: 38

Neveha's POV'

Okay take deep breaths Neveah, deep breaths you can do it. I was standing in front of Jungkook's new apartment as he told me about it when we were still a thing.

I am not sure if we still are, that's why I am here this evening. The last time I met him in his office and when he said that very hurtful sentence I just rushed out of there without a glance.

My head got jumbled up again it wasn't processing right, those three words were to much for me, I couldn't take it.

I didn't get much sleep last night, I have eye bags my hair is a mess just like this relationship I am not even sure if I can call this a relationship.

I wiped my hands on my jeans as they were getting a bit too sweaty, I really hope Jihee is not in there making out with him again. Or I am going to snap.

I slowly knock on the door, it took a few minutes but eventually Jungkook opened the door, he was wearing sweatpants and a white tank top. But like who cares what he is wearing right now. Not the time to fangirl.
What he did next surprised me greatly, he rolled his eyes, "what do you want?" He said standing in the way as I assume he didn't want me to come in.

"How are you?" I started with a nice question and tried to avoid his hateful gaze and how he rolled his eyes at me. Just ignore it.

"Cut to the chase, I don't have time for useless things" He leaned on the door frame giving me this disgustful look that nobody deserves. 

"Wow, so I am useless now" I stated with my arm crossed over my chest, "I thought I made that cleared just a second ago" He rolled his eyes once again irritated.

"What happened to you Jungkook?" I finally asked the question that I was longing to ask him since yesterday night.

"Look we are over alright, I am bored with you, now leave me alone" I looked at him shocked as ever, where is this even coming from?

He entered inside but did not shut the door behind him, so I followed him inside as a queue.

My eyes started to sting with tears, what is really wrong with him?, "It's so easy for you to just say it" I slapped him across the face. He didn't do anything and just looked down.

"So this all was just an act for you huh?, you took my love for a joke, you played with my feelings for your own pleasure, you got so stressed out of me taking so much time you left me in the bink of an eye, I was right you are selfish" I started to weep in sorrow of my own dead love, I can't believe him.

"Why are you doing this, Jungkook?" I fell on my knees as I cried in front of him asking for love asking him to stop doing this to me.

"Jungkook please" I grabbed his hands and begged, I felt so vulnerable that I started to beg in front of him.

"I love you" I finaly said this three words that he was longing for, this three words that I was longing for myself. "Please don't do this to me I can't leave with out you" I begged even more.

But Jungkook didn't do anything he stood still not caring at all, he yanked his hands away "get out" He demanded coldly.

"Jungkook why are you doing this to me, why do you hate me so much all of a sudden" I didn't listen to him as I was still on my knees looking up at him with begging eyes.

"I said get out" He made this very clear this time, he grabbed my forearm really harshly and dragged me towards the exit door.

"No Jungkook don't do this to me, please I beg you" I begged for the hundredth time now, but he just ignored and dragged me out.

"Never come back, and leave me alone" He threw me out, I was about to trip and fall but my head hit the wall which somehow saved me from falling face first.

I slid down the wall and cried for hours. I just sat there hoping he will come out and take me back, but he never came out.

That's it I can't take this anymore. I am not just gonna sit here and weep around all day, okay if he wants a break up he will get one then.

I stood up and wiped my tears harshly I walked to his door and banged on it loudly and shouted but not to loudly just enough that he could hear it from any room he was sitting in.

"Your gonna regret this"

                                    ●  ●  ●

I opened the door to my apartment harshly and walked to my room with heavy steps as tears still were in my eyes.

I brang down a suitcase and started to pack my things.

I am moving back to Australia.

All I know is this break up is going to take a huge step in my life.

                                     ●  ●  ●

Sorry for the short Chapter.

Spoiler alert this book is coming to an end real soon like the next chapter is the last one. 
Or this book is just getting started.

Who knows?

Oh wait I do.

😏😏😏😏😏