Chapter: 34

A bit of Mature content , you have been warned⚠

Neveah's POV'

I was on my bed once again in this vulnerable position, since Jungkook confessed his feelings, my brain has been all jumbled up.

I am so confused over my own feelings whether I love him or just like him. Honestly for me it's way to early to say those three words.

Those three words carry alot of meaning and can lighten the world of one individual, but those three words can also shatter ones world too.

I know we've known each other for apparently alot of months and have been in this relationship for more than four weeks. Now don't get me wrong I am not saying that you should be in a relationship to be in love or be in a long one to fall in love.

Love can happen anytime any where it just happens it doesn't contains or garentees a time, love is not a object it's a feeling.

But I am not sure about what I feel for him according to his confession, I like him very very much it's just I am not sure about love.

I am not saying I don't love him neither am I saying I love him, I need time and space to figure out my feelings.

It's hard for me to do this, when I use to be in collage I had a friend who was confessed by some boy,  just like me and she had the same problem of figuring out her feelings. At that time I thought she was just over reacting.

It's just feelings and you only have to figure out what to say "I love you too" Or "I don't love you" She told me that I would understand when this will happen to me. And now I understand how she was feeling.

Confused.

My train of thoughts was broken by the growl of my stomach, I rolled over my stomach to stop the growling and ride my train of thoughts once again.

But it growled even louder and I could feel the vibration of it,  sheepishly smiling at no one in particular.

I walked over at my kitchen to grab some ramen and eat it for myself.

I was boiling the water in the kettle when I felt my butt vibrate, I took out my phone from my back pocket and saw it was from Jungkook.

I gulped down the lump that as forming in my throat, I don't know why I was feeling so nervous probably because of the confession. What if he called I would've passed out.

Hi angel, can I come over I am missing you, pwease.

-Jk

I smiled a little at his cute ness but that was wiped out immediately because of what he asked me. I got so nervous just by a text I probably would've passed out if he called, and now I may need to call 911.

Sure.

-Nv

I boiled a little extra water so I could make another ramen for Jungkook. My hands turned shaky and all clammy.

I start tugging my hair at the back of my ear and playing with my earings.

I paced back and forth in my kitchen thinking what will happen if he hugs me or kisses me or what ever, I just need to act cool and not be so obvious.

The water finished boiling and I poured it in the ramen and covered it so it could finish cooking.

I heard the doorbell ring, and my breath hitched in my throat, I walked there slowly towards my door as the doorbell kept ringing as he was anxious to come in.