Chapter: 26

Neveah's POV'

I scoffed at Jungkook while he was laughing his ass off.

He was literally laughing on the sofa and slapping his thigh every second or so.

And me on the other hand, I was furious why?, cuz he broke his promise.

When I asked him to promise me, and when he did I could see honesty and sincerity in his eyes.

I trusted him with this secret that I wouldn't tell anyone not even if I had a best friend.

But I told him, and I regret it like I have lost my virginity to a freaking 50 year old dude. Smh.

I scoffed so many times giving him a sign to stop, I even tried to stomp my foot, but it is like he turns deff and blind while he is laughing hard.

I scoffed the last time while stomping my foot, I turned on my heel and was ready to leave to my room.

When I felt two pairs of strong arms hug my waist, I was startled so I jumped a bit.

He was hugging me from behind, and believe it or not I love back hugs. Although I have never had one.

Whenever I would read fan fictions, and read that a boy is giving the girl a back hug, there is where I go crazy and start squealing like a dolphin.

My arms were on the sides of my body so when he gave me a hug his arms trapped my arms and I couldn't jolt anywhere.

But the thing is even if they were free I wouldn't try to get out of this position.

"I'm sorry chipmunk" He said, swaying his body together with mine from side to side.

I just rolled my eyes and didnt reply, just staying stiff.

"Ya~, I said Im sorry" He said wiggling my body.

I tried to keep my giggle in and succeeded, I didn't want my guard to be let down.

"You broke your promise kooki-Jungkook" I said quickly changing from kookie to Jungkook.

I want him to know I am mad at him.

"Mianhae~, it's just that I didn't expect that, cuz you're a freaking gorgeous girl, and I don't understand why you didn't have a kiss yet" He explained shrugging his shoulders.

I blushed at his complement, it's surprising to me that he can  complement me in such an unfortunate way.

"It's just that.......I didn't let anyone kiss me, cuz I was saving it for someone special, but oh well you took it" I said rolling my eyes, playfully.

It doesn't bother me that he took my first kiss, I'm quite happy and okay with it.

But I just wanna tease him and make him feel not worth my kiss, and I was saving it for someone that is special for me, I wanna make him feel not special only in my eyes dou.

The truth is that he is very very very special to me, I like him very much for god sakes.

And in real he is worth every thing I have left, I own, basically everything.

But let's just say I love taking revenge.

His arms let go of my waist and he turns me around by my shoulder.

He had a frown on his face and hurt in his eyes, it almost makes me wanna not do this.

Oh who am I kidding, I take revenge seriously.

"Are you saying that I'm not special to you?, did you not want me to take your first kiss?" He asked, still that cute little frown on his face.

He looked so god damn innocent, he's making this way to hard for me, but I gotta keep my cool.