Chapter: 25

Neveah's POV'

I was chasing Jungkook around the apartment like a freaking lunatic.

And let me tell you he does not get tired, and I on the other hand have lost a pound.

"Jungkook come back here" I said out of my breath when that dickhead ran into the kitchen.

I gave up and sat on the sofa breathing hard, how can he run so fast.

I closed my eyes to rest them a bit, when I felt the space beside me on the sofa being taken by the one and only.

"Hey lets have some fun" He suggested.

And me with my dirty fucking mind thought so wrong about the sentence he just said.

And of course I became nervous for no god damn reason.

"W-what do-do y-you mean?" I said stuttering, I seriously wanna punch myself so hard.

He looked at me all weird, and me the bitch I am moved away from him a bit.

He looked at me for a sec and started laughing, again.

I just put my head in my hands and look down in embarrassment.

He was still laughing, god damn can this get any worse, I seriously wanna crawl inside a cave and spend the rest of my life there.

His laughter died down, I still didn't dare look up, he came near me and put a hand on my back and started rubbing it in circles which was suppose to make me feel better.

But that just turned things even worse.

Now just imagine that I have my dirty mind mood on and with him touching me will of course turn me on.

How did we even get here.

"But we can do what you were thinking" He said and I could feel that he has a smirk on his stupid little face. Handsome but stupid.

I got tense and I looked up at him, and didn't realize how close he was to my face.

"W-what d-do you mea-mean?" Why would I even ask that of course I know what he means like wtf.

"Let me show you" He said leaning in, one of his hands cupped my right cheek while his other hand held on the back of my waist.

Should I stop him?, but I do not want to stop him, why am I feeling this way.

When his lips finally touch mine, there was a zoo in my stomach that got loose.

It felt magnificent, his soft lips touching mine felt like I'm on cloud 9.

We just stayed like that, I didn't know what to do, while his eyes were closed mine were about to pop out.

I didn't know what to do but I certainly didn't want to pull away from this kiss.

Which apparently is my first kiss ever.

I know I'm a freaking 20 year old women who still haven't kissed yet.

I know fucked up.

This got more complicated when he started moving his lips against mine.

His hand moved from my cheek to my neck and he pulled me closer, this kiss was sweet yet passionate, he moved more aggressively but in a comforting manner, it's like he was asking me for something but.

I didn't know what to do, I didn't know how to kiss him back, so me being the idiot I just pressed my lips harder on his.

I know I wasn't suppose to do that but like I didnt know how to kiss him back, at least I did something it's better than doing nothing.

But all that confidence went flowing down the toilet when he pulled away from the kiss.

"Do you not want to do this?" He asked and I could see a flash of hurt in his eyes.

"Why would you think that?" I asked, I know why, but I wanna know the answer coming from his mouth.

"Cuz you aren't kissing me back" He said innocently like a wittle bunny.

I felt so bad that I wanted to knock myself out with a freaking brick.

Great he's hurt because of my lack of experience in kissing, ugh why didn't I just kiss any body in High school or collage, so this day would never come.

And we would be making out peacefully.

Ew.

That's sounds weird.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have" He said rubbing both of his hands together slowly while looking down, he was getting up.

I had to do something, to make this situation right to not make him feel like he has done something wrong, cuz I promise you he was amazing back there.

"Wait kookie, it's not that I don't wanna do this, I do I really do" I paused and looked at him, and he was smiling ear to ear.

I am thankful I did something, but what I am gonna say next?

Shall I tell him the truth?

Oh what the heck.

"It's just, umm....aaa, promise me you won't laugh okay?" I was about to spill but I know him and his behaviour.

So I first asked him not laugh and I want him to be sincere with it.

Oh god.

Why am I so nervous.

Yet scarred.

Should I just cut the topic right here?

But it's too late I already told him to promise and he did.

Uggghhhh

Okay it's now or never.

"Chipmunk, are you okay?" He said looking at me with his eyes full of concern.

Than I realized I was sweating like crazy my hands were clammy and I was fidgety.

Why am I so afraid, it's like I do not want to be rejected by my crush.

Which is half true, he is kinda my crush but I have to tell him this and the fear is beacause what if he thinks I am a loser.

A wimp.

That's why I'm afraid, I do not want him to think of me like that.

I looked at him.

He was still concerned.

"You promise right?" I asked once again.

"I promise chipmunk" He assured.

I nodded. And took a deep breath.

"I don't know how to kiss" I finally spilled, I looked at him and he was trying to hold in his laughter.

He couldn't hold it in anymore.

And guess who just broke their promise.

Jeon fucking Jungkook.

                          •  •  •

I promised.

And I wanna ask you a question.

Stalk I do a smut in this book?

Please answer,

Because there are done people who want it and there are some who don't.

So I am gonna take a vote of many of you don't want it then I wont but if many of you do want it then I am gonna.

So please do answer.

Adios lovelies. 😘