Chapter: 17

Jungkook's POV'

My parents finally came home, there gonna be staying here for three more days and then they are going out again, but this time not on a business trip but a vocation.

And these three days they will be resting.

Currently we were having breakfast, and for the first time I was sitting beside Neveah.

She was surprised and my parents too, I was surprised myself also.

I don't know what happened my feet just started moving on their own.

Neveah finished her breakfast first and went to the kitchen.

I quickly stuffed my mouth and finished my toast, and went to the kitchen myself.

She was washing her dishes.

I quickly walked towards and she looked my way, and looked away with giving me her million dollar smile like she always does.

She's mad, and she has all the rights to be.

I took a deep breath and stood beside her and helped her dry the wet dishes.

She started to wash mine too, I didn't say anything because I want her to be by my side.

Forever.

"Hey, I am really sorry about yesterd-"  "its fine really, maybe you were having a bad day and you just wanted it all out, and you chose me, and I am okay with that, I am there for you when you need me kookie always remember that" she completed with her million dollars smile, there it is.

She pinched my cheeks while scrunching up her nose she looked super cute, ugh she is again making it harder for me to forget my feelings for her.

She left and left my heart beating really fast.

I am just liking her even more, if that is possible.

I dried my hands and went out of the kitchen and sat on the sofa and started to watch TV.

                         •  •  •

Neveah's POV'

I was currently out on the porch swing on my phone seeing instagram videos.

I heard someone breathing heavily, I looked up and saw Taehyung again.

"Oh Tae, what are you doing here?" I asked concerned, he would usually come in his sports car but it looks like he came here running.

"Come inside, I will give you some water then explain, hm?" I offered and he nodded.

We went inside and towards the kitchen, I could feel eyes on us.

Jungkook.

I just ignored his glares and continued walking with Taehyung.

Why was he glaring?, was he jealous?

I gave him cold eater, and he gulped it down in one gulp.

I smiled at how cute he looked, sometimes I feel like he is my small brother.

But obviously he is older than me, I am the same age as Jungkook.

"Ok, now explain what are you doing here is it urgent?"

He nods and said "do you want to help me ask Mia out?"

I face palmed so hard I think my for head is red now.

"Seriously, Taehyung I really thought it was urgent"

"It is. To me, Neveah I really like Mia and I need help, and you are the best help I can get, if I asked my hyungs, they will first of all make fun of me and then help but there ideas are gonna be dumb as fuck" he exclaimed.