Chapter: 3 [Edited]

Two weeks later.

Neveah's POV'

When I was in middle school, high school, and collage I always was happy but tough at the same time.

I always wanted to make people happy, I don't know why.

Maybe because I want them to live a happier life than I did, even though they were strangers to me.

Maybe I can also do that to Jungkook.

I had that idea a week ago and well as expected it isn't working.

But bitch it is so hard to do that when the person you are trying to change argues with you when you are trying to make a conversation.

And it hurts me so bad when he insults and humiliate me in front of his friends.

But I still have hope.

I walked towards the bathroom and took a shower and did my skin care.

I walked out and in the walk in closet I took my denim shorts and flannel shirt.

I style my hair in a nice neat bun and bandana.

I wore my timberlands boots
(for women)

I grabbed my bag and my iphone.

I walked downstairs and made my own breakfast, Yoongi went back home to Australia.

I am still living in the hotel I begged my step mom for one more week and she agreed but again on one condition in one week if I don't find an apartment I am coming back.

Man I am really in a bad mood right now.

As I finished my breakfast I grabbed my car keys and went to my work place.

As I entered the company I really didn't see where I was going I was thinking about the apartment and I was just stressed.

I bumped into someone when I look up it was Mr. Jeon.

"Oh, hello Ms. Williams how are you doing today?" He asked but I was so lost in thoughts I didn't really pay attention and just stood there.

"Ms. Williams are you okay?" He said snapping his fingers infront of my face.

"Oh, I am so sorry sir I didn't see you there, sorry once again" I said and quickly wanted to walk away but.....

"Ms. Williams wait right there, i am not letting you go until you tell me why you look like a dead cow and lost in thoughts" he commanded

I giggled.

He smiled.

My smile fell when I realised what he just said.

He dragged me into his office.

"Now speak up why do you look so stressed" he asked passing me his glass of water.

To be honest I did really wanna talk about my problems to someone so I thought its not such a bad I idea.

But who knew I would regret this after.

So I just explained everything to him.

"Oh" was all he said.

I just nodded and was about to stand up and walk away but....

"You know I have an extra room in my house" he said smiling at me.

At first I didn't know what was happening but then it hit me.

"Oh no no no I am perfectly fine I can find an apartment real soon you don't need to worry about me"
I said laughing nervously and was about to walk out but then again....

"Neveah, come on please you helped me so much just by agreeing to be my son's secretary because I know he is so lazy and he really needed a secretary and you really helped me, I can do this little thing for you by giving you a space in my home. Its the least i can do."

"I am so sorry I can't" I would totally agree but I can't deal with his son he is just to much.

"And if you are thinking about my son being mean to you just ignore him okay?, and if you will not agree your fired" he smirked.

I was taken aback by his response, now I know where Jungkook gets his bad boy side.

"Uhhh" I was kind of left speechless.

"Its okay honey, I know you wanna say yes but you are only thinking about Jungkook but don't I will handle him okay?, and plus i am not telling you to stay with me forever you can stay as long as you want and until you find a suitable apartment" He assured me.

I thought about it, maybe he is right maybe I should just ignore him but not at the same time because bitch he needs to come back I want to see his good side for some reason.

I just nodded.

"Great!, I will send a driver to pick you up later, okay?" He asked.

I just nodded......again.

I walked out of his office and then towards Jungkook's office, I looked at my watch and I was 2 min late, please don't make a big deal about it.

I didn't knock or anything I just walked in like every other day.

I saw Junkook sleeping on his desk with his head down and some of his droll.

Any other girl would say awww he looks so cute.

But bitcI ain't no any other girl, he looks cute fine but the droll ruins it all, super gross.

I cringed and walked to my desk not minding him at all.

When I was about to be done with some of my work that i left from yesterday bcz it was getting late my eyes caught his sleeping face, when I was coming in I really didn't pay attention to his face but now I am focusing now.

I never actually saw how sharp his jaw line is gawd damn he can cut a water melon with that thing.

Then come to his eyes, well the are closed so let's discuss his eyes later on.

But when he slammed me against the wall his eyes were chocolate brown at that time they were fierce I wonder how they would look when they are soft and happy.

And come to his nose sure its big but its quite cute.

And his white skin I wanna touch it is it gonna be soft or rough, oh who am I kidding his skin seems more soft than mine.

And then suddenly his phone started to ring which got me startled and I quickly went back to work.

He quickly picked up his phone.

"Yes dad, sorry dad" he quickly got up and as expected he glared at me.

You know he never ever looked at me normally it is usually a glare.

"Why didn't you wake me up, uggghhh you are such a useless secretary" he slammed his hand on the desk and stormed out.

I felt hurt, as always.

My eyes filled with tears but I quickly wiped them away I don't like crying.

I just took deep breaths and continued my work.

I never ever treated him like that, sure I have roasted him two times but it was only two times I always have treated him with respect and always smiled at him, while he always glared at me.

But I still have hope.

_______

After some time I got dismissed I packed my things and put my laptop in my bag and went out.

He said there was going to be a driver picking me up but I don't see anyone.

After I waited for 2 minutes I saw a car pull up in front of me.

Finally I thought.

But when the driver of that car pull down the glass window I chocked on my own saliva.

"Junkook....."

_____

Hello every one. 🤗