Chapter: 4 [Edited]

Neveah's POV'

"Jungkook....."

What the hell is he doing here, his father is really trying to kill me here.

"Can you stop checking me out and get in" he said flipping his hair.

I rolled my eyes, this guys ego sometimes really gets on my nerves, fuck sometime every time.

I sat in the passenger seat.

"Hello Kookie"

I was trying so hard not to laugh and somehow accomplished it.

Junkook's POV'

Did she just call me what I think she did.

Yup she did.

I haven't been called that in 2 years it feels good to be called that again.

She is always so happy and pepyy always smiling making people happy.

Well it does makes me smile well sometimes, but just sometimes I just hide I guess.

"Kookie, can you drop me to my hotel first I need to pack my stuff" she said she called me kookie again.

"Fine but stop calling me that" I said sternly.

She nodded.

Why is she always nice with me when i am always a jerk to her, she always smiles at me when i just glare at her.

These questions is in my head since the last two weeks.

And I almost forgot, this all is gonna be even more difficult when she is just next door, living with me.

I can't deal with this.

I cannot believe I am gonna live with a person who always stays  happy and peppy, and plus she isn't even on my list of people that I like.

Like how can a person be that happy it confuses me and somehow annoys me.

Ugh.

My dad just had to be that nice to offer her a room in our house, like why?

I don't want to live with a person that makes me smile and gets me annoyed at the same time.

I don't know why, but I just do.

"What hotel do you live in?" I was so lost in thought I forgot to ask her.

She told me the name of the hotel she lives in and I drove us there.

But the hotel is one of the most expensive one here in Seoul, how can she afford that much.

It is more than her payment.

Eh who knows.

When we reached there, I just sat in the car and waited for her to finish.

When she finally came down with her luggage I just opened my trunk and just thought she could help herself.

Her jaw dropped.

I shrugged.

She groaned.

I smirked and lay back in my chair.

She stomped her foot and went to put her luggage.

When she finished it took her 15 minutes, it would just take me 5 seconds not to brag but.

When she got in the car she huffed and folded her arms and pouted while caressing her shoulders.

To be honest I didn't feel bad at all.