Chapter: 13 [Edited]

Neveah's POV'

I stormed towards the rude photographer and Jungkook he was still insulting Jungkook, and that bothers me a lot.

I was kind of near them but not really when I saw Yoongi coming out of the CR, what the hell is he doing here.

He can wait.

"Hey stop it!" I shout at the rude guy

"What do you want kid, cant you see I am in the middle of something" he said narrowing his eyes and exclaiming rudely.

I scoff and ready to fire is little fat butt, "You have no right to talk this way to him, if you have any problem with the burgers then why didn't you go buy them yourself in the first place

"Oh I know because you just wanna slack on you poor ass chair and order people, atleast be thankful you have this, there are some people out there who can't even get a drop of water."

"Now if you dare touch this burger I will make your face look like a leftover, you understand that" I said pointing to him.

He just nodded while looking down.

"You're fired" I heard a voice say behind me.

I looked behind me and saw the producer, is he talking to me?

I pointed to myself, he shook his head 'no' and told me to move a little to the side and pointed to the fatass, "but sir what did I do!?!" He asked as he doesn't even know what he did.

Such a piece of shit.

"I know exactly what you did, you know you are not allowed to ask anything from our clients if anything they should ask from you, now get out of here before I kick you out" the producer said harshly, which he deserves.

He huffed and glared at me and I just stuck my tongue out at him, and looked at the producer who is already walking away.

I took one of the burger and there was a soft drink too with a straw I took that too and walked away not even sparing a glance at Jungkook.

I sat on the beach chair that I was sitting on previously.

I was half through my burger when I felt a presence beside me.

I looked and saw Jungkook, I just ignored and started eating again, while watching YouTube videos.

He took my phone and burger away and kept it beside him.

I frown and looked at him, he smiled and said "Thank you for doing that" and walks away.

My jaw hung open, what just happened, did he just thank me. Am i dreaming?

Someone closed my jaw and I looked at that someone and saw Yoongi, I squealed, I almost forgot about him, and hugged him.

He chuckled and hugged me back.

"What's up little sis?" He asks.

"Nothin, what are you doing here anyways Yoongi" I asked Yoongi

"Ya ya ya, stop calling me Yoongi how many times should I tell you to call me oppa" he scolded.

I rolled my eyes, "And how many times should I tell you that I don't like calling boys oppa its weird." I said folding my arms.

"Fine then, I won't tell you why I am here" he said smirking.

I actually did care why is he actually here, so I decided to give up but just for once.

"Okay fine why are you really here Yoongi-oppa" I said rolling my eyes.

He showed me his gummy smile which I am very fund of.

"It was actually Jungkook's idea and plus there was this photoshoot and I was bored back in Australia so I decided to move to Korea."

My eyes widened and I started to squeal and do my weird happy dance and at last I hugged Yoongi-oppa again.

Yeah I think I have to call him that even in my thoughts.

Yoongi-oppa went under a beach chair which had an umbrella and of course went to sleep with a towel on his face.

I continued eating my burger only three bites were left and only one sip of the soft drink.

I went back to where the boys were and it was a mess.

I saw Namjoon-oppa fixing the spoon he just bent while getting scolded by Jin-oppa and he was of course eating ramen.

Taehyung was in his own world with a blank face looking here and there, and as I said before Yoongi-oppa was sleeping and Jimin was struggling to get out of the group of girls surrounding him, I told him not to remove his shirt.

And Hoseok-oppa was running on the hot sand saying "hot, hot, hot" but not getting off of the sand, seriously he is so random.

And now Namjoon-oppa is teaching Jungkook how to say "Pardon", and me I have a headache seeing all this chaos.

I went and sat beside Taehyung and shook him real hard, he was startled and looked at me and said "what?"

"Nothing just bored, are you guys  finish with the photoshoot?" I asked and he nodded in response.

He looked at me and smirked, I gave him a weird look and in a split second he threw me over his shoulder and started to run towards the water.

"TAEHYUUUUNNGGGGG" I shouted and started kicking which obviously did not work.

And now I am under water socking wet, I groaned and ran towards Taehyung, he sees me running towards him and he starts running himself.

I quickly catch up with him and throwed him in the water as he did to me.

Now we were both socking wet, and we started to play.

But who new a pair of jealous eyes were watching us.

Jungkook's POV'

I am trying so hard to patch things up with Taehyung-hyung but its very hard, he is always with Neveah which boils my blood.

Yes I admit I am jealous, he is very close to a girl that I really like, how can I not be jealous.

They even have skin ship, which i dont even have with her.

I suddenly felt someone sat beside me, I looked and saw Neveah, and instantly my heard beat increased.

"I just wanted to say, thank you for bringing Yoongi-oppa here I actually really missed that sassy sloth." chuckled and I joined.

"Your welcome" I said shyly, shit why am I acting like a girl Neveah should be acting shy not me what the hell?

She giggled and said, "I have said this many times and I will say it again, because it is true, you are so cute kookie" she said and pinched my nose and kissed my cheek while saying "thanks once again"

I can't believe she kissed me, her lips were so soft.

That's it I am dead

                          •  •  •

Hello everyone,

Hope you enjoyed. 😗