Chapter: 16

Neveah's POV'

I was just reading some files in Jungkook's office, and he was currently in the rest room.

I heard a knock on the door, probably its someone else because Jungkook would just walk in.

"Come in" I said allowing whoever was wishing to come in.

The door slowly opened and I saw a head pop up, I could also see eyes only.

There was a mop of brown hair and I knew who it was.

I chuckled and said "come in Taehyung, how can I help you"

"Oh man I really hoped you wouldn't know it was me" he said coming in with a pout.

I just shock my head and continue doing my work because I knew he was only here to bug me.

"So have you decided?" he asked me.

I looked up at him confusion in my eyes, "about what?"

He rolled his eyes, "the part about when I asked you to help me to ask Mia to be my girlfriend"

My mouth shaped an 'o' and I nodded.

"So?" He asked once again with hope in his eyes.

I would love to help him, I like playing Cupid.

He looked to adorable to deny, but one thing you should know about me I love to mess with people. 😏

I shrugged my shoulders and said "I don't know, maybe I shouldn't, I will think about it"

He slumped down his shoulders and gave me his puppy eyes.

Oh no not the puppy eyes again, I think I am losing my cool.

But I just turned away, and completely ignored his adorable puppy eyes.

I think a little part of me just died inside.

"Oh, pretty pwease" he said pouting, killing me even more.

But I didn't give in just yet, "I said I will think about it" I said and just brushed of his cuteness.

"Oh come on its not like I am asking you to be my girlfriend" he said folding his arms while I just chuckled.

At that very moment the door opened revealing Jungkook.

"Oh hey hyung, what are you doing here?" Jungkook asked polietly, but something was wrong he does sound poliet but it wasn't sincere.

"Hi, I just came here to ask Neveah something, but looks like someone wants to play hard to get, and take time for "thinking", but its fine I will wait, bye now" he quickly bid good bye and went.

I just shook my head and smiled, then continued doing my work.

Jungkook cleared his throat, it looked like he was asking for an explanation.

Why would he want one at the first place, its not like we are dating or anything so I just shrugged my shoulders ignoring his questioning eyes.

But the thought of us dating makes my heart skip a beat, but why?

He just slightly scoffed and went back to his desk and did what he usually does.

Jungkook's POV'

I just came out of the rest room, and now I am on my way to my office again.

Me and Neveah are having a very nice relationship lately, I have recovered from my past and have accepted it.

We hangout almost every day, and have our moments here and there, which is the best part.

The staff greeting me here and there, I nod with a small smile.

I also have not been so bad with my staff lately like before, which I think thy appriciate a lot.

I was justabout to enter my office, when I heard a heavy male voice.

Taehyung-hyung.

".....like I am asking you to be my girlfriend" I heard him say.

Girlfriend, wtf, no.

Afterwords I heard a chuckle.

Neveah.

Before she could say anything I entered the office.

"Oh hey hyung, what are you doing here?" I asked, trying to sound as polite as I could.

"Hi, I just came here to ask Neveah something, but looks like someone wants to play hard to get and take time for "thinking", but it's fine I will wait, bye now" he said and went.

Neveah just chuckled while shaking her head.

She just chuckled, chuckled, seriously.

Play hard to get, what is that suppose to mean, so he is really asking her to be his girlfriend.

My bload boiled at that thought.

Neveah can only be mine, and no one can change that, not even Taehyung-hyung.

I cleared my throat and gave a look to Neveah for and 'explanation', I don't know why but I thought she would, I was Hoping for her to say " oh no he just asked me to do something else not to be his girlfriend silly"

Oh how I wished that was gonna happen, but she just shrugged, fucking shrugged.

I scoffed and went to my desk and start doing my stuff.

I little piece of me and my heart just died inside, and it hurts a lot.

                           •  •  •

For the rest of the day, I was in a very bad mood, and just wanted to be alone.

I was ignoring Neveah, and kind of was being cold to her.

I don't even know why I am behaving like this towards her, I am just really angry and hurt about what happened back there.

And I am just looking for a person to take it all out on, and the person who is with me 24/7 is Neveah, so I am taking out all of my issues on her.

I know I shouldn't have chose her, I probably should've chose a teddy bear or something.

But I just don't know it just all comes out whenever I see her.

Whenever I say something mean to her silly but cute question, I could see hurt written all over her face.

But she would brush it off in a second and pretend that never happened, she is really good at hiding her emotions.

But I can see through her like she can through me.

I feel so bad about what I am doing right now I want to stop, but I can't, I know super lame, but its the truth.

I seriously have some anger issues, I have to know how to control it before I do something I regret doing for the rest of my life.

Like losing Neveah.

But I hope that day would never come.

                           •  •  •

Hello everyone,

I hope you liked this chapter, sorry for the late chapter again.

I was just really busy and lazy these past few weeks.

But I hope you enjoyed.

Comment and vote, please.

Thanks. 💜

Adios lovelies. 😘