chapter twelve: pans.

*colby's pov*

for the past few hours i've been explaining to stephanie how to edit videos so she can learn to do it once she starts with her channel. i helped her download an editing app and learn all the boring stuff, and also let her try editing different parts of my video. i snuck little looks at her when she wasn't paying attention, because how could you not when the most adorable girl in the world was sitting right next to you?
when are you gonna take her on a date, dummy? i repeatedly asked myself while she sat all curled up in my black sweatshirt next to me. she got cold from the air conditioning so i leant it to her. i didn't mind; she looked cute in it- which was expected.
while i edited my video, i forgot we never did an outro to the vlog.

"i just realized that we never filmed the outro where we plug your channel and stuff. want to do that now?" i asked, looking over into her cute little brown eyes.

"sure, but should i take off the sweatshirt? would anyone notice it's yours?" she replied, a hint of worry releasing itself. "i don't want to make any of your female fans freak out or something because i know how they get when they see you with other girls, let alone other girls wearing your clothes," she rambled on, her face showcasing her anxiousness.

"i could care less what they think. wear it if you want; don't worry about anything like that. if it makes you nervous, just take it off," i smiled reassuringly, trying to keep her calm. i don't want her anxiety to act up again.

"well, since it's the first time i'm really on camera with you i might as well take it slow. i don't want to cause trouble." she said, pulling it off over her head and putting it behind me.
"i want that back right afterwards though," she smiled back, pointing to my sweatshirt. my heart fluttered in my chest a little bit, but i tried to ignore it. right now wasn't exactly the best time to get excited over her.

i pulled my camera off the side table and pressed record, holding it in front of the two of us.

"alright guys, good news! steph's got a new channel, stephsucks, which i definitely do not agree with," i said, smiling at her, "but i'll link that down in the description. go check her out and give her a subscribe because she's gonna be posting her first video very soon! alright, that's it for today. if you liked this video please leave a like, comment down below your favorite part, subscribe for more and press that bell to be notified when i post next. see you next time guys!" i said, ending the clip.

"you're good at that," she complimented.

"thanks, i've been doing it for a while." i joked.

i plugged the last piece of footage in, edited that clip, then saved it and began to upload it to my channel.

"i can't believe that i'm gonna be a part of youtube with you guys," steph laughed, "this is so crazy. i just hope it all works out."

"it definitely will. who couldn't like you?" i said, kissing her now glowing red cheek.

the video finished uploading, so i tweeted out the video and closed my computer.

"will you help me film my first video soon?" she asked as i handed her my sweatshirt again.

"sure. anything for you," i smiled. i waited for her to slip the sweatshirt over her head, and then i surprised her by tickling her sides again. i liked seeing her freak out when i tickled her- she was all adorable and a laughing mess.

"colby, co-cOLBY STOP, STOP TICKLING ME PLEASE," she screeched, releasing a fit of giggles.

"why, are you not enjoying this?" i joked, switching my left hand from her side to her back and continued tickling.