chapter twenty seven: vidcon- part four.

*colby's pov*

"WAKE UP COLBY," i heard stephanie scream as she jumped on me in my bed.

"ah- ow, how'd you get in my hotel room?" i pushed the giggling girl off me and sat up, rubbing my forehead.

"colby, its 12 am. you have a meetup at 12:30."

oh, fuck.

i jumped out of bed and threw on the best outfit i could find, which was a pair of back jeans, a purple t-shirt and my necklaces and rings i always wore, and ran to the bathroom. as i brushed my teeth, i heard her laughing her ass off at something in the other room.

i walked out to see her wiping tears from her eyes, laughing louder now as she sat on my bed.

"whas so fummy?" i asked, my mouth full of
toothpaste.

"nothing, just how fast you believed me when i told you that you had a meetup in a half hour."

i walked back into the bathroom and spat out the toothpaste foam, then came out with a devilish smirk on my face.

"so you tricked me?" i walked towards her slowly, her face growing with confusion and fear.

"colby, why are you looking at me like that?" she said cautiously with a tiny smile.

"because..." i trailed off, jumping on her and tickling her roughly.

"col-cOLBY, COLBY S-STOP!" she shrieked, laughs sipping from her lips.

"haha, nope, you deserve it." i chuckled, digging my fingers into her sides.

"S-STO-OP, COLBY, AHH!" she screamed, half-loving and half-hating being tickled.

then, all of a sudden, she forced her soft, sweet lips onto mine and i forgot what tickling was.
i sat there as she kissed me roughly, making my head spin and my heart race. everything started to go black, and all i could see was her-

wait, i get it.
she's distracting me.

i smiled against her lips, then i tickled her neck mercilessly.

"mm- i hate- mmyou," she said, squirming between giggles and kisses.

little did we know, the door was left open.

"hey, stop having sex without me, kids!" brennen shouted as he entered the room.

"sorry, i'll let you know next time," stephanie smiled jokingly, laughing again.

"c'mon, we've gotta go get some food, i'm starving!" i heard sam exclaim from outside in the hallway.

i detached myself from stephanie, even though i wanted to keep kissing her, and i slipped on my vans and stood up.
i took in what steph was wearing: a red crop top with rips by the collarbone, black jeans and the same kind of vans as me, and she kept her hair curly today.
you could see a little bit of her stomach from the side- which is something i liked. she isn't skinny as a twig, she has a little chub to her. to say she was absolutely beautiful was an understatement, even though she was just wearing a t-shirt and jeans.
thoughts similar to those milled through my brain as all four of us walked out of the hotel room and headed downstairs to find something to eat.

•••

after the long day of running around, taking pictures with fans and meeting friends, i sat in my hotel room editing my vlog footage.
i kept hearing this quiet voice, like someone was singing, so i got up out of bed and followed it. i opened my hotel door and heard it get louder- it was coming from stephanie's room. i put my ear up to the door and recognized the singing as hers.