chapter thirty five: japan- part one.

*stephanie's pov*

"alright, ladies and gentlemen, we have arrived at ground level. welcome to japan."

i looked over to the boy next to me, who was  still asleep. i leaned over and placed my lips on his, feeling his eyes flutter open and hearing him breathe in.

"wake up, we're getting off the plane in a minute." i pulled away.

"no, no, wait, come back," he started to whine as i moved away from him, grabbing for my face.

"why?" i chuckled.

"kiss me again, you can't just kiss me for two seconds and expect me to be satisfied," he groaned.

"i'll kiss you again when we get into the airport." i stood up and grabbed my backpack off the floor and waited for colby to collect his bag and step into the aisle.

"steph, say hi to the vlog!" i heard elton say from two rows over.

"hey vlog!" i laughed.

"you ready for japan?" elton asked.

"hell yeah," i smiled.

colby started to walk down the aisle, so i stepped out and followed behind him. we got off the plane and walked through the jet bridge, then we stepped into the busy airport. colby grabbed my hand and pulled me off to the side, cupping my face and pulling me in for a kiss.

of course, being that i was kissing colby, i got those little eruptions of butterflies in my stomach and my breath was taken away instantly.

"oooooooh, steph's getting some action," i heard elton say from behind me. i turned around to see his camera in my face and i smiled brightly.

"you know it. score," i joked, high fiving brennen, who was laughing as he stood by elton's side.

"hey!" colby exclaimed, sounding offended.

"don't take it personally," i giggled, pecking his cheek.

we left the gate and walked through the airport to the baggage claim, then we made our way through customs.
when we got out of customs, some smiling japanese girls stood waiting.

"are they waiting for us?" i asked, confused.

"we just got out of customs!" elton laughed.

they walked over to colby with redbull and other presents.

"if that redbull is for you, you're giving it to me," elton said to colby.

"thank you so much!" colby smiled, taking the card they handed him.

one of the girls handed elton the same card, and then gave him the redbull she was holding.

"she brought me a redbull!"

i stood behind the boys as they were talking to the fans, waiting for them to finish up. i kind of wanted to get going, but i can't take them away from their fans. so i just stood quietly and waited.

as colby was dragged into a picture, his eyes met mine with a look of sympathy.

"i'm sorry." he mouthed to me.

"it's okay." i mouthed back.

after a few more minutes, the commotion was over and colby came back to me, kissing my cheek.

"you're still my favorite fan."

"i am? what an honor!" i joked, my heart flipping at the sight of him.