chapter twenty five: vidcon- part two.

*stephanie's pov*

the boys closed their doors as i closed mine, and i took in my surroundings.
i stood in a plain hallway, a bathroom to my right. i walked in a bit and saw the suitcase i'd thrown in my hallway on the nicely made bed. there was a balcony and curtains covering the doors to it, and a mirror hanging over a small desk. the tv was in front of my bed on a small dresser.

i unzipped my suitcase and searched through it to find a cute dress to wear to the party. after a few minutes, i chose a nice navy blue skater dress with a zipper on the back and laid it down on my bed, then i walked over to the mirror with my makeup bag in hand. devyn taught me some things about makeup and brought me shopping the other day for products i could use, so i pulled out my concealer and beauty blender. i ran the blender under the sink in the bathroom and went back to the mirror to make myself look pretty.

i swiped some eyeliner on along with mascara, a bit of highliter and a nude lipstick. i'm not too big on the face makeup.
i pulled out my hair straightener and went to work, flattening every curl and wave on my head. i placed it back down on the table as i finished, unplugging it so it could cool down. as i stood up from the chair, i heard a knock on my door.

room service?

nope, it's colby.

i opened the door to a male with a pair of familiar blue eyes.

"hey."

"hi. do you need something?" i asked, my head tilted to the side.

"not really, i'm just bored, and sam and brennen didn't answer their doors. too busy getting ready, i guess." he replied.

"alright, well i'm still getting ready too, but you can come in if you want," i opened the door more so he could come inside.

i returned back to my desk while he went and laid down on my bed. i cleaned up all the makeup i left everywhere and dropped it back in my bag.

"i just have to get changed and then i'll be ready, i think." i told him and he nodded. i snatched my dress and went into my bathroom. i took off my day clothes and slipped on my dress. i reached my arm around to zip up the back, but i couldn't get at it.

should i ask colby? i thought to myself, my heart getting excited. i mean, it's not sexual, he's just zipping up my dress, right?
i'm completely overthinking this, it's fine, i thought to myself, mentally slapping my face.

i opened the door and walked out, peeking my head around the corner to check that he was still here.

"what are you doing?" he chuckled, making eye contact with me.

"would you- um, would you mind zipping up my dress?" i asked quietly.

"yeah, sure," he smiled warmly and i walked around the corner.

he stood up and i turned around, showing him the zipper. i felt his hand touch the metal and i heard the zipper closing, then he let go.
he wrapped his arms around my waist and i smiled a little. he was always looking for affection.

"you look really pretty." he mumbled into my hair.

an uncontrollable urge consumed me, and i spun around and placed my hands on his face, pulling him in for a kiss. his soft lips melted into mine, and we moved in harmony.
he felt like home; his lips tasted like hot chocolate, he smelled like cinnamon, and his body was warm. he makes me feels this kind of way that i can never seem to describe, and i like it.
a lot.
i ran my hands up his head into his hair and squeezed a little as his hands drifted down to my waist, holding me tightly in place. we didn't pull away, only pushed deeper into the kiss. my head started to feel a bit dizzy from the lack of oxygen, but i didn't care- i had him here, right now, and i wasn't going to stop kissing him for as long as i could handle.
his tongue swiped across my lower lip, asking for permission. i opened my mouth to let him in. we kept kissing for what felt like eternity; stars drifted across my mind, the purples and blues of the galaxy painting themselves on the inside of my eyelids.

he finally pulled away, both of us regaining the energy and breath we'd spent on that small moment. as he looked down at me, a cheesy smile creeped up his face, his adorable dimples appearing on his cheeks. i pulled my hands away from his head and moved his big hands off of my hips, stepping away from his body heat.

"you're so hot." colby groaned in a deep voice and wiped his lips with the back of his palm, causing my heart to explode and my cheeks to burn red with heat.

"i wish," i admitted, turning around and bringing my attention to which flannel i should wear over top of my dress.

"i'm being serious- i've gotta be on my game at this party tonight, some other guy more handsome than me might steal you away," he smirked, sitting down next to my suitcase on the bed.

"no one in that party will be stealing me away from you, maybe except toddy." i joked, laughing a little as i stopped looking through my flannels.
his face turned very serious, and i laughed a little more.
"colby, i was just kidding! i don't want anyone else but you," i assured him, placing a kiss on his cheek and smiling at him.

"i don't know what flannel to wear over this dress, what do you think i should do?" i asked.

he thought for a second, then got up and walked out my hotel door. he entered his room, then came back seconds later with his black jean jacket.

"wear this." he handed it to me.

"it's a kind of big, don't you think?" i chuckled, seeing it was two sizes bigger than me.

"you could roll up the sleeves," he smiled, draping it over my shoulders. i stuck my tongue or and pulled it off me.

"i want to wear it, but it's going to be comically big on me, and it would look better with your outfit." i looked at his body, where he wore a green t-shirt and black jeans, along with the necklace and rings he usually wears.

"i need everyone to know you're mine, wear my jacket, pllleeeaaassseeeee,"

i giggled and slipped it on. it looked kind of cute, actually. it smelled like colby, which was a plus.

"you look beautiful."

"why thank you, kind sir," i giggled.

i grabbed my chuck taylors and pulled them on, and i sat down in the chair at the desk.
i pulled out my phone and opened twitter. i figured i'd let people know i was here, besides the two girls i took pictures with today.
i typed:

vidcon is amazing so far!! can't wait to meet more of you lovely people tomorrow💓💓

two seconds later i got a text from colby.

colby: am i a lovely people

i ignored him.

colby: am i?

does he have my notifs on?

colby: aNSWER ME!!!!!

oh my god, he's such an idiot.

colby: COME OONNNNNNN

i then got a notification from twitter from- guess who?

colby!

@colby_brock: STEPH WON'T ANSWER MY TEXTS

i looked up from my phone with a goofy smile.
"why are you such a baby?"

he just shrugged and smiled funnily.
"you ready to go party? sam and brennen texted me and said they're ready,"

"yeah, let's go!" i smiled and hopped up from my chair.

i hope this party goes well.

(an: SORRY I'VE BEEN GONE I'M ON VACATION
i'll try to post as often as i can, i love you guyssssss 💓💓💓)