chapter twenty six: vidcon- part three.

*stephanie's pov*

i stepped out of the elevator, brennen and i locked at the arms while sam and colby followed behind us. brennen was becoming my newest best friend- if you don't count my roommates, especially devyn, of course.

"stay with me and sam and colby tonight. i have a weird feeling that something may go down, and i don't want you to get hurt." brennen whispered in my ear and we made our way to the entrance of the party room.

"i will, don't worry," i whispered back, smiling as we came to a stop in front of the door.

"you ready for your first vidcon party, steph?" sam poked my sides, making me laugh a bit.

"yeah, i think so. just don't leave me by myself, i'm not good at interacting with people." i replied with a grin.

colby stood on the other side of me while brennen unhooked our arms and sam stood behind me, and we entered the party like a group of inseparable mean girls in a cliché 90's high school rom-com.

bright colors flashed vigorously from every which way and loud music blasted throughout the room; people danced like maniacs in the middle of the party and i stood there with the boys, sticking out like a sore thumb.

"jesus, it's like a rave in here!" i exclaimed loudly to colby.

he nodded and wrapped his arm around my waist, steering me away from the crazies and towards the more subdued part of the room, where i recognized many faces of people i adored. i was walking towards people like gabbie hanna, liza koshy, dodie clark, all people that inspired me endlessly.

"col-colby, i can't," i shook my head and tried to turn away, but he snatched me back up and just kissed my cheek. he shot me a reassuring smile and walked over to scotty sire, who stood near all the youtubers i just saw.

"hey scotty!" he said enthusiastically, causing him to turn around and smile.

"hey, colby! what's up, dude?" scotty pulled him in for a quick hug, then laid eyes on me.

"is this the stephanie i've been told about?" he raised an eyebrow at colby and turned to me.

"h-um, hi," i stuttered out.
scotty sire just talked to me, holy fuck, i internally screamed.

"i've heard a lot of great things about you, i wish i'd have met you sooner!" he beamed.

"that- that's awesome, i'm glad you heard the good stuff. i love your videos, i never thought i'd ever meet y-you," i said, a little less scared this time.

"oh my god, thank you! i loved your first video, hopefully we can do something together, like collab or something. so...um, wanna go meet some other people?" he asked.

"totally, yeah!" i smiled brightly, turning to colby with wide eyes.

"i know." colby smiled, reading my mind.

the only words i could muster were, "holy crap."

the next hour consisted of freaking out as i met gabbie, liza, david and all my favorites. they were all so surprisingly nice, some even asked for my number. so, basically and hour of minor panic attacks and excitement.