39. Another Boy Is Your Brother

Ashton- "Ash, we can't tell him! He won't let us be together!" you whispered angrily to your secret boyfriend Ashton. You were dating Ashton behind your brother Calum's back. You didn't think he'd approve. Ashton opened his mouth to speak, before being interrupted by the sound of the opening door. "What can't we talk me?" Calum asked as he walked through the doorway. "Calum, Y/N and I are dating." Ashton spoke firmly. "Ash." you whispered to him, shaking your head. "If you guys date, then Ashton can, like, actually become my brother in law!" Calum grinned. "Y-your okay with it?!" you asked surprised. "Yeah!" Calum smiled. "Thanks, mate. I'll take good care of her." Ashton beamed.

Luke- You and Luke were on your couch, while your brother Michael was upstairs. You knew he wouldn't approve of you being together, so you were trying to keep your relationship a secret. Luke brought his lips to yours, and lightly bit your bottom lip, causing you to let out a quiet noise. "Luke, we have to be quiet. Michael's right upstairs." you whisper softly to him. "He's not gonna come down, he's probably asleep." Luke whispered back, reconnecting his lips to yours. "WOAH, WHAT IS GOING ON?!" you hear Michael's voice boom. "Michael, I-" you started to say before Luke cut you off. "Y/N and I are dating, Michael." Luke said. "I told you to stay away from her!" Michael snapped. "Michael, stop!" you said softly. "No, Y/N, you can't date him! He'll hurt you!" Michael said coldly. "I would never hurt Y/N! Michael, I love her." Luke spoke softly. "I love you too, Luke." you whispered so that only he could hear. "I... I guess it's okay..." Michael muttered. "Thank you!" you and Luke said happily. Luke pressed his lip to yours, and deepened
the kiss. "NONE OF THAT!" Michael shouted, and you both pulled apart, laughing.

Calum- You had decided to surprise your brother Luke and the rest of the boys while you were on tour. When you got onto the bus, no one was there except Calum. "Hey, Cal." you said awkwardly, sitting down on one of the couches. You had secretly liked Calum, but didn't do anything about it because you didn't think that Luke would approve. "Y/N, Luke's not here." Calum said. "I-I know, I, um..." you started to say, until Calum plopped down next to you. You glanced up, into his eyes. "We don't have to pretend that we don't like each other." Calum whispered, bringing his lips to yours. "Calum? Y/N?" you heard Luke's voice ask. You broke apart from Calum, and both of your cheeks were bright red. "Were you...Are you...." Luke tried to find the words to say. "I like her, Luke. I like her a lot." Calum said. "And I really, really like Calum." you spoke. Luke sighed, and shook his head. "You're my best mate... she's my sister.... ew." he scrunched up his nose. "Please, Luke?" you asked hopefully. "I... Fine." Luke muttered, and Calum embraced you in a tight hug. "Just hugging around me." Luke mumbled.

Michael- You and Michael had been secretly dating for a few weeks now, but your brother Ashton didn't know. Ashton had decided to throw a party at your house while the boys were on a break from tour. He had to agree to let you come, since it was your house too. "Hey Y/N." Michael grinned as he walked up to you. "Hey." you smiled. You saw Ashton come around the corner, and grabbed Michael's hand. You lead him up the stairs and into your room, slamming the door behind you. "We can't let him see us. Even if we're just standing closely to each other." you whisper to him. "Well, no one can see us in here..." Michael raised his eyebrows, causing you to giggle. He sat down on the corner of your bed. He grabbed your waist and pulled you on top of him, connecting your lips to his. He trailed a hand up your shirt, running his fingers up and down your side. Then, you heard the door open. "Okay guys, out of my sister's- Y/N??" Ashton asked, surprised. You pulled apart from Michael. "Ashton, I-" you started to say before he cut you off. "Y/N, he's drunk! He wouldn't have done this if he wasn't!" Ashton shouted. "I'm not drunk, Ashton. I like Y/N, and I have for the longest time. We've been together the past few weeks behind you back... I'm sorry, mate. I really really really like her." Michael said firmly to Ashton. He scowled in response. "Break her heart and I'll hurt you, even if you are one of my best mates." Ashton mumbled. "Thank you." you smiled, hugging Ashton. "Yeah, yeah." Ashton muttered.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: hey guys! i have 14.8k reads aaahh that's amazing, thank you guys!

if you have requests, you can either comment them, or message them to me.

and not a lot of you guys comment hahaha

am i doing something wrong? idk, i just hope you guys like my writing!! :)