67. Dancing

Ashton- You were cleaning around the house, dancing to music. Your boyfriend's song "Try Hard" came on, and you started shaking your hips, dancing to the music. "I play guitar, but she's into drummers!" you sang quietly as you drummed your fingers onto the table you were dusting, kicking a leg into the air. "Damn right you are." Ashton's husky voice came from the doorway. You look up to see him smirking at you. "Did you like my dancing, babe?" you asked him, giggling. "Of course." he smiled, imitating your leg kick. "I think my air drumming was pretty accurate." you added, showing him again. He erupted into a fit of laughter, nodding his head. "Sure, babe." he said in between laughs.

Luke- "I need to learn how to waltz before my cousin's wedding on Saturday." you frowned, staring at a text you just received. A smile formed on Luke's face, and he stood up from the sofa. He quickly walked over to his phone hooked up to speakers, and clicked on a song. He dimmed the lights, then walked over to you. He hovered above you, and you glanced up at him. He held a hand out, and you dropped your phone next to you. You blushed, taking his hand and standing up. He led you to the center of the floor, and put one hand on your back, and his other hand holding yours. "I can teach you." he whispered, placing your hands correctly. You moved around the rugged floor, resting your head against his chest. You could hear his heartbeat as you both moved gracefully across the floor... Until you accidentally stepped on his foot. "Sorry." you blushed, looking up at him. "It's okay." he chuckled, pressing a kiss to the top of your head.

Calum- "Y/N, let's dance!" Calum whined, dragging you onto the dance floor at his cousins 10th birthday party. You laughed as Calum began to do the Macarena in the center of the dance floor. "Cal, we're the only ones on here, and your cousins friends are staring at us." you mumbled, grabbing Calum's hand. "But I wanna dance!" he frowned, grabbing your other hand. "Don't make me dance!" you whined, giggling as Calum moved your arms around. "Cal!" you giggled, trying to move your hands on your own. "Sorry Y/N, but you kind of have to dance with me." he shrugged, hiding a smirk. You rolled your eyes laughing, and started to dance with your childish boyfriend, even if you were the only ones and there were 10 year olds staring.

Michael- "I win!" you squealed, standing up from the couch, throwing your controller up into the air. You raised your arms above your head and waved them around. You started to kick each leg up in the air, as you spun around. Michael's face went from slight anger to amusement as he watched you dance. "Is this your victory dance?" he smirked. "Mhm." you grinned, continuing to dance. "Rematch? Then you can see my victory dance, which happens to be way better than yours." Michael asked, grabbing your controller off of the ground. "Are you saying you're better than me, Clifford?" you asked, raising your eyebrows. "Maybe." he smirked. "I can so dance better than you. And play video games better than you." you mumbled, grabbing your controller.