1. Meeting

Haii everyone, back with a new ff. Actually this is my dare to start a new ff. So I just did it.

Here goes the first episode

Anika's POV

I'm so happy today, I got my love as my husband. Today morning, I was married to my love. I'm standing near Advay, my husband. He is holding my hands. Everyone are teasing me but I don't care because I'm catching my husband's hand. We were about to go to Advay's house but we stopped seeing a royal car coming into our house. I liked the car, I think this is the latest model. Who may be this that too at this time? May be some guests. My father is a big business man so its usual that there will be many guests. The door of the car opened wide and a man came out. He is handsome but who is he?

A Gentleman at first look.

I didn't see him before. Advay was getting angry. I didn't see him in anger mode before. That man walked towards us and separated my hand from Advay and held me by my shoulders. I tried to come out of his hold but he was too strong. Everyone were standing quite. Advay tried to slap him but he held his hand.

"Don't dare to raise your hand against Shivaay Singh Oberoi. I'm not here to be a part of ur marriage but to inform you something."

So he is the famous business man Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi but what why is he here?

"You tortured my sister. These many days I kept quite but not now. Today I'm challenging that ur wife will be mine." He turned towards me. "All the best." He went away saying this. I was shocked beyond limit. What do he think of himself? Do he thinks that he can separate me from my Advay? No way, I'm Advay's. We went to Advay's house.

In Advika's Room

I was waiting for Advay. Just then he came there and closed the door.

"Sorry for what has happened." He is so sweet. "Advay, its not your mistake." I hugged him and he hugged me back. Just then he got a call. "I have to go Anika. I will be back soon." My face fell in disappointment. "Ok." I don't want to stop him because its completely his wish and it will be definitely urgent.

Advay went and I was alone in this big house. I was waiting for Advay. Just then I heard the door bell. I went down and opened the door. I was shocked to see him. It was Shivaay. He came inside and closed the door. I moved backwards seeing him. He was smiling at me.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Guys, how is this???

Did you all like?

Plz comment and vote.

❤Ashwathy❤