Episode 6 - Test

Haii everyone, back with the next episode......

Here goes the next episode

In Shivaay's Room

Shivaay's POV

I was shocked to see Anika in pool of blood..... She had cut her wrist...... I immediately tied her wrist and lied her on the bed..... I called the Doctor..... Later the Doctor came and checked her...... Doctor dressed her wounds.....

Doctor : U called me on time...... She is fine now...... Ask her to take rest......

Doctor went and I sat near her...... Just then I got mom's call.....

Jhanvi : Khanna said me everything, Anika had cut her wrist, right?.......

Shivaay : mom... Wo.......

Jhanvi : Shivaay, accept her...... 

Shivaay : Mom, I know she has not done any mistake..... But neither I can accept as my wife nor love her.......

I turned saw Anika awake.....

Shivaay : Mom, I ll call u later......

I went and sat near Anika...... I helped her to sit.....

Shivaay : R u k.....?

Anika nodded her head.....

Anika : I know u can never consider me as ur wife.....

Shivaay : Anika, I'm sorry for what I have done......

Anika : There is no need to say sorry...... Tomorrow onwards I ll go to office..... I ll stay in guest room..... We are not even friends just strangers......

Before I could say anything, she went to guest room.... She was stumbling.... I held her hand and she winced in pain..... I moved her full sleeve and saw red marks in her hands.... How did this happen?........ She pulled her hand back and went to guest room...... I was sleepless the whole night..... Her face was flashing in my mind......

Morning

I changed myself and went to guest room to check Anika but she was not there........

Shivaay : Khanna, where is Anika?....

Khanna : Sir, mam went to office.....

Shivaay : so soon, Did she had break fast.....?

Khanna : No sir.......

I went to office...... She was there in her Cabin..... I called Anika to my cabin.....

In Cabin

Anika came to the Cabin.....

Shivaay : Did u eat something?......

Anika : I don't want anything Sir.....

The word sir had hurt me.....

I held her hand made her sit on the chair.....

Shivaay : Eat the food.....

I said her but she didn't listen to eat.....

Shivaay : I said eat.....

I shouted at her and she tried to eat but her hand didn't allow her...... I sat near her and started feeding her food..... She didn't opened her mouth..... I glared at her and then she ate the food....

Anika : Did u eat breakfast.....?

I nodded no.....

Anika : Have ur food faster?..... And Thank u sir.....

The word sir has hurt me...... I called mom......

Shivaay : Mom, Anika's silent is hurting me.....

I complained like a baby......

Jhanvi : Started feeling for her so soon.....

Shivaay : Mom, its nothing like that.....

Jhanvi : No need to explain..... Take her for a date......

Shivaay : Date? We both.....

Jhanvi : She is ur wife.... She is already sad, make her happy......

Shivaay : Mom, I don't comsider her as my wife..... I just want her to be happy...... As I'm the reason for her sorrow...... And my presence doesn't natters to her......

Jhanvi : Shivaay, ur mom has much experience than u...... U go close to her and see whether she is getting affected or not...... If she is getting affected then take her for the date..... She ll agree..... All the best.....

I decided to test it.......

In Parking Area

Anika was waiting for auto.... I asked her to get in..... But she didn't...... I glared and she came and sat in the car......

In Oberoi Mansion

In Kitchen

When I went to kitchen..... Anika was cooking something...... I decided to test her as my mom said......

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Guys, how was it??......

Target : 70 votes and 30 comments.......

By 😍Ashwathy😍