Episode 25 - Decision

Haii everyone, back with next episode......

Here goes the next episode......

Anika was shocked...... She never expected her parents, Jhanvi, Om and Gauri.......

Shivaay was smiling...... He got a relief......

Om : Shivaay, I want to talk to u......

Shivaay nodded....... They went to Shivaay's room.....

Jhanvi : Anika, even we have something to say to u.....

Anika nodded her head......

In Shivaay's Room

Shivaay and Om came there...... Shivaay sat on the bed and Om sat beside him.......

Om : Shivaay, what happened?

Shivaay hugs him and cries.......

Om : Shivaay, y r u crying???.......

Shivaay tells him everything.......

Om : Shivaay, u could have said everything to Anika......

Shivaay : I tried a lot but she is not ready to listen to me...... I did that for Riya's parents..... I didn't want to hurt him..... And I never thought that Anika will come there at that time......

Om : Shivaay, do u love Anika?......

Shivaay : I don't know..... But I have some feelings towards her...... Her words r killing me.......

Om : Don't worry, when Anika ll come to know everything then she ll talk to u nicely..... I ll tell her everything......

Shivaay : She won't listen......

He cries and Om hugs him....... Gauri who came there sees this..... She thinks something......

In Anika's Room

Anjali : Anika, y did u take such a decision?......

Anika : Then what shud I do mom?...... Shivaay doesn't love or consider me as his wife then y shud I stay here..... He loves Riya and has fixed his marriage with Riya..... He don't about my presence.......

Niranjan : Anika, did Shivaay say that he loves Riya?......

Anika : I heard him saying that he is lucky to get Riya..... It means he loves Riya......

Niranjan : Did he say it?......

Anika : No....

Niranjan : Did u ask him y he said it?......

Anika : No......

Niranjan : So without listening to him u took the decision.......

Jhanvi : I know at first Shivaay has hurt u but he also apologized for it......

Anika : Aunty, I don't have any problem for that..... I forgave him but this one...... How can I?.......

Jhanvi : Don't think that I'm supporting Shivaay...... I'm just saying the truth...... I'm very sure that Shivaay don't love Riya...... He forgot about Riya before months...... I'm sure if he has said all this then definitely there will be a reason.......

Anika : Aunty, Shivaay don't care about me..... Then you shud I stay here......

Niranjan : If he don't care about u then he would have not called us here......

Anika was shocked......

Anika : Did Shivaay call u all here.......

Anjali : Ya..... He knows very well that when u get angry u won't listen to anyone so he called us...... He want u to stay here as his wife....... U didn't give him one opportunity to say.......

Anika remembers how he stopped Shivaay from saying something.......

Anjali : Anika, its easy to break a relation but not easy to join it again...... Think properly...... Give Shivaay some time and talk to him........ Then its ur decision........

Om and Gauri comes there....... Everyone goes....... Anika was busy thinking.......

Anika goes to Shivaay's room and sees him sleeping...... She goes to him and hugs him....... She tries to go but Shivaay holds her hand.......

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Guys, how was it??

Target : 180 votes and 140 comments.......

By 😍Ashwathy😍