Episode 11 - Bhabhi

Haii guys, back with a new episode.......

Here goes the next episode.......

In Oberoi Mansion

Anika was waiting for Shivaay...... Just then he came being drunk..... He was very angry on Anika..... He went to her and slapped her hard which landed her on floor......

Anika was shocked at his behavior......

Shivaay : Its all becoz of u..... Today becoz of u..... My brother hates me..... Only becoz of u..... Y did u come to my life?...... Just leave from here...... So that he ll come back to me......

Anika was confused...... Shivaay held her hair....... She was wincing in pain..... He slapped her again......

Shivaay : What he said was true..... U r the reason..... U r the only reason for everything........

Tears were rolling down from his eyes..... He went to his room...... Anika was shocked..... She couldn't do anything..... She never expected this from Shivaay...... She wanted to know what has happened to him...... She immediately called Jhanvi.......

Anika : Aunty, can u come here, I want to talk to u......

Jhanvi : Give 5 mins, I ll be there.......

Later

Jhanvi came and was shocked to see Anika's condition..... Her cheeks were red....

Anika : Aunty, Shivaay said that its becoz of me, his brother hates him..... I didn't understand anything.......

Jhanvi : Calm down.... I ll tell u everything........ Actually I have two children, Shivaay and Om...... Shivaay loved business and Om loved painting..... Their bond was so strong...... Om was married to Gauri....... They lived a peaceful life...... Advay was Om's friend...... Advay liked Gauri and he made fake proofs which shows that Gauri and he was in relationship...... Om believed this and he was hurt...... He decided to divorce Gauri but I stopped him...... He was living with Gauri only becoz of my forced...... Shivaay tried a lot to unite them but Advay was spoiling everything....... Advay also made misunderstanding between Shivaay and Riya..... They were in love but everything got spoiled due to Advay...... Riya cheated Shivaay and went to Advay...... From that day Shivaay decided to destroy Advay...... He wanted Advay to know the pain when his wife will go to other person...... The way Advay had hurt Om..... Same way Shivaay had hurt Advay....... Today evening, Shivaay went to meet Om...... Om was angry on Shivaay...... Saying that Shivaay is also Advay....... He too did the same thing what Advay did..... He said that he can't consider Shivaay as his brother which had hurt Shivaay....... My sons r breaking down day by day.......

Anika : Don't Aunty, I ll manage it......

Jhanvi went hugging Anika.......

Morning

In Anika's Room

Anika came out from washroom wearing a pink saree..... She looked at mirror..... She saw the mangalsutra and sindhoor on table.....

Anika : I don't consider Shivaay as my husband then what is the use of these things......

In Shivaay's Room

Shivaay woke up...... His head was paining..... His thought about yesterday night.....

Shivaay : O God, what have I done?......

He immediately got fresh and went downstairs...... He saw Anika there..... He went towards her....... He could marks on her cheeks..... Tears form in his eyes.........

Shivaay : Anika, I'm sorry... I didn't.....

Before he could say anything Anika stopped him......

Anika : Stop it Mr. Oberoi........ When ever u feel u ll come say whatever u want and later sorry...... I'm not mend for this..... I said u that we r strangers...... A stranger doesn't have the right to even touch but u slapped me........ This is my last warning...... Stay away from me.......

Saying this she went outside.......

In Om's House

Anika comes there.....

Om : Who r u???......

Anika : Ur bhabhi........

Om and Gauri was shocked......

Anika : Gauri, go bring something for me to drink......

Gauri nodded in shock and went inside...... Anika and Om sat on the sofa......

Anika : So Mr. Devar..... Listen properly...... I don't have the habit of repeating again and again....... I'm here to tell u about my Ex Husband, that is Mr. Advay Singh Raizada.......

Om got angry......

Anika : I know u r angry....... Do u know something....... How much it hurts when u punish someone for the mistake they have not done....... I know that very well...... I loved Advay..... Only Advay...... But few photos was enough for him to doubt me........ Actually he didn't love me...... He was always behind money...... But I know u love Gauri...... She didn't do any mistake....... She loves u....... And about ur brother....... Ur brother didn't even touch me without my permission...... The way Advay created misunderstanding between u and Gauri..... Same way he created misunderstanding between me and Advay....... Actually Shivaay saved me from Advay...... And he married me saving me from Advay....... Trust ur brother a wife...... They won't cheat u...... This is a video where Advay is saying how he proved that Gauri has relation with him........ I think this is more than enough for u....... I'm ur brother's wife..... And bringing such proofs is a easy task for me..... If u would have tried then u could have understood it early itself.......

Tears form in Om's eyes........

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Guys, how was it???.........

Target : 100 votes and 90 comments.......

By 😍Ashwathy😍