Episode 33 - Back To Room

Haii guys, so after many days I'm back.

Here goes the next episode.....

Shivaay's POV

I am very angry on Anika. She doesn't understand me. I was exhausted by her childish behavior. I went to my room and sat in front of laptop and continued my work.

I was so engrossed in the work. Just then I heard the sound of door opening wide. I looked at the door and saw Anika standing with her luggage.

Is she going to leave me? I should have not scold her that much, she would have felt bad. I won't allow her to go. I can't stay here without her.

I stood up from my seat and went to her.

Shivaay : Anika, where are you going?

I asked her with a tensed face.

Anika : Where will I go? I am just trying to keep my things in proper place.

What is she saying?

He pushed me aside and entered the room and kept all her things inside my cupboard.

I looked at her surprisingly.

She saw me looking at her.

Anika : Am I some zombie that you are looking at me like this?

Shivaay : Why are you keeping your things in my cupboard?

Anika : Are you mad or acting like that? I'm your wife and this is our room. I love you and you love me too. So why to stay in different rooms. Did you forget what you said in office? We will have a bath together today. So we can also sleep on same bed. Anyway I'm back to my room.

When did she started talking so boldly?

This girl is eating my head.

She then went to the bed and settled herself.

I closed my laptop and slept beside her.

She was looking at me as if I'm a alien.

Anika : (whispering) what kind of man is he? A beautiful girl that too his wife is lying beside him still he doesn't even care to look at her.

I heard her whispering and a smile crept on my face.

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Guys, I didn't want to update today but I got lots of comments and messages asking me to update soon so I did it.

But really sorry, I will update next part only in December.

This book is on hold till December.

There is only few more chapters to end this ff but I'm not getting time to update.

And one important news, unknown_lovee 's account has been deleted so she started a new account shivaaysinghoberoi

Follow this account and also read her books.

Bye guys and don't be angry on me.

Ashwathy