Episode 7 - Date

Haii everyone, back with a new episode.......

Here goes the next episode

In Kitchen

When I went to kitchen..... Anika was cooking something...... I decided to test her as my mom said......

I went near to her and took a glass of water...... I was so close to her but she was quite...... What will I do..... I started to move to my room...... But stopped and looked at her....... I went to her and held her waist from back...... She was shocked by my action...... I literally hugged her....... I placed my chin on her shoulder....... She was shivering and a smile appeared in my face....... She was not knowing wat she shud do...... She touched the hot pan and winced in pain...... I held her hand in the same position and blew her hand...... What mom said was right, she is getting affected by me........ I don't y but it meant a lot to me....... She turned towards me........ She looked into my eyes..... She pushed me and went from there......

I was confused..... Anyway I decided to take her for date...... I was getting tensed..... I went to Hall and saw Anika sitting there......

Shivaay : Anika.....

Anika : sir.....

Shivaay : I'm not sir but Shivaay..... Call me Shivaay.....

She kept quite......

Shivaay : Will u..... Will u come with me.....

Anika : For what and where?

Shivaay : For... Da.. Dating......

I looked at her..... She was shocked......

Shivaay : Plz....

She was thinking something...... After few minutes..... She nodded..... I gave her a dress.....

Shivaay : Will u wear this evening......

She opened the dress..... It was a red saree..... Her face paled.....

Anika : I can't wear it.....

Shivaay : Y?

Anika : becoz......

Without giving me a reason..... She went to room...... I was sad...... I called mom and said her everything.....

Jhanvi : She may be having some reason..... Go to her room and tell her what u want to say and give her a kiss......

Shivaay : Kiss..... No way..... Mom, I'm doing this to make her happy..... Nothing more.....

Jhanvi : Didn't u Kiss her before......

I reminisced how I kissed her neck and the hickey on her neck.....

Shivaay : Wo... Mom.... It was necessary that day.....

Jhanvi : Enough...... It was not so necessary that day..... It was for ur revenge..... Now can't u did it for her happiness.....

Shivaay : Will my kiss give her happiness..... No.... She loves Advay......

Jhanvi : U r.... She loves Advay..... Even now but some where in her heart there is a place for u...... I know u don't want that place..... But remember now she also hates Advay..... U can see it in her eyes........

Shivaay : Mom but I don't want to give her a hope..... She can never enter into my life.....

Jhanvi : Shivaay, she will enter into ur life very soon without ur permission...... Leave that..... Now about kiss...... If u don't want to do it then leave it...... But speak to her.... She ll listen to u.... If no then let her wear any dress..... Don't force her........

She cuts the call......

In Guest Room

Anika was crying..... I went towards her and held her shoulder.......

She looked at me and wiped her tears..... I couldn't say anything......

Shivaay : If u r comfortable then don't where that dress......

Saying this I went out.......

After few hours.......

I dressed myself in a red suit...... I was waiting for Anika..... Just then I saw Anika in red saree..... She was looking gorgeous...... Just then I noticed red marks on her hands..... Now I realized y she was not ready to wear the saree..... I gave my hand for her but she was didn't hold it...... I can understand that she is not comfortable......

In Hotel

We reached the hotel..... We took our seats..... The whole area was booked by me...... I saw a smile on Anika's face..... We had the dinner but was quite till the end...... We finished our dinner and started to go to the parking area..... All this arrangement didn't bring a genuine smile on her face...... I planned something.....

Shivaay : Anika, shall we walk......

She nodded..... We started walking..... She didn't have any change in her face.....

Shivaay : Anika look good in this saree.....

She smiled......

My hand brushed her bare hand...... She had goosebumps...... Slowly we intertwined our hands..... We were so close..... We saw a bench and sat there...... We looked into the sky..... The stars were shining....... She smiled......

Shivaay : Anika, will u tell me something? .....

She nodded......

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Guys, how was it???.......

I ll be late so

Target : 60 votes and 60 comments......

By 😍Ashwathy😍