Episode 10 - Anika

Haii everyone, back with the next episode.......

Here goes the next episode

Anika's POV

Advay moved my hands and started kissing my neck...... I closed my eyes..... I felt wet kisses on my neck..... Suddenly I was feeling very comfortable...... I opened my eyes to see Shivaay kissing me and Advay on floor....... I was shocked beyond limit...... I moaned Shivaay's name....... His hands moved to my waist...... He looked at me..... He covered me with his coat........ He looked at Advay angrily.......

Advay got up and Shivaay was about to slap him..... But Riya stopped him again by hugging him..... Tears were rolling down my eyes....... I held his coat tightly...... Shivaay looked at me...... He broke the hug and held my hand......

Riya : Shivaay, what r u doing?..... Forget about this cheap girl..... Give her how much money u want......

Shivaay : Anika, go to ur room and change ur dress......

I walked towards my room and I saw Shivaay asking Advay and Riya to sit on the sofa...... I was confused......

Riya : Shivaay.....

Shivaay : Riya, plz be quite..... Let Anika too come.....

I smiled at him and went to my room to change....... I came out wearing a orange saree........

Shivaay : Sit here....

He said pointing towards the sofa...... I was about to sit near Shivaay but Riya sat there...... I sat near Advay having no other option....... Advay held my hand but I jerked it away.......

Shivaay : Advay, everything between u and Anika has finished then y do u want to trouble her......

Advay : Nothing has finished....... She was my wife but I was not able to touch her even once....... She has never become mine......

Shivaay looked at me in shock....... I looked at floor without facing anyone.......

Advay : Even after being my wife, she was with u...... I want her, at least for one night.....

I was shocked..... Am I a property to be sold......

Riya : Shivaay, u married Anika becoz of media..... Now give her one divorce..... Everything will be solved...... Let Advay take her......

Shivaay : Riya, Anika is my responsibility.......

Riya : So what, everyone now that she is a cheap girl...... Give her the money she wants and let us live our life...... Let Advay enjoy with her.......

Saying this she kissed Shivaay's hands...... Now its above my limit...... But still I was controlling...... I looked at Shivaay angrily...... He smiled at me......