Episode 18 - Wife

Haii guys, back with next episode.......

Here goes the next episode.......

In Party

Anika's POV

Shivaay : I'm not stopping u, u can take her...... Enjoy.......

Tears were rolling down my eyes........

Shivaay : But remember, u can't take her from here without her permission.......

Advay : Anika will come with me, isn't it Anika?........

Saying he held my hand tightly....... But Shivaay removed his hold.......

Shivaay : Anika, will u dance with me?......

I was shocked by his question....... He held my hand and took me to the dance floor....... I was crying........ He held me closer........

Anika : Y r u doing this Shivaay? Y u didn't stop Advay?.......

Shivaay wipes her tears...... He held me more closer and we started dancing......

Shivaay : I'm ur friend but I don't have right to interfere in ur life without ur permission......

Anika : Shivaay......

Shivaay : Anika, u was bold yesterday but today u r so scared...... Y?...... Do u know something...... I challenged Advay that u r not weak...... Don't worry...... Just go and say what u feel...... I ll manage the remaining......

I nodded my head...... We continued dancing....... I was so happy...... Advay was fuming in anger....... And many were looking at us..... But now I didn't care about it........

Shivaay : Anika, I forgot to say something........

Anika : What?......

Shivaay : U look so beautiful in this dress......

I blushed at his statement....... The song stopped at we came out of the stage......

Advay : Vikram, I have to go, I have some work......

Vikram : Ok.....

Advay : Anika, lets go......

Saying this he held my hand..... But I jerked his hand........

Vikram : Mrs. Raizada..... What happened?.......

Anika : Vikram, I'm not Mrs. Raizada...... We r divorced......

Advay gets angry and he raised his hand to slap me but was stopped by Shivaay......

Shivaay : Don't even dare to touch my wife......

The word wife from his mouth gave me so much of happiness....... He accepted me as wife in front of everyone........ Shivaay then slapped Advay and Rohit so hard...... Now I understood how much anger was there inside him when Advay misbehaved with me.......

Shivaay : Anika loved u so much and u was ready to share her with ur friends...... U think that she is a property...... Never........ Don't even dare to touch her once again....... She is mine......

Vikram : Shivaay, what r u saying?.......

Shivaay looked at me and held me by my shoulder......

Shivaay : Anika is my wife....... She is Mrs. Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi........

I was so happy at that moment........ I went outside and it was raining heavily...... I started walking through the road....... I was fully drenched....... Shivaay came towards me and stopped me.......

Shivaay : Sry Anika, I know I have hurt u but I just wanted u to be strong in front of him...... Always I can't help u.......Plz forgive me.......

I looked at him and smiled and cupped his face and kissed his forehead....... Then I hugged him........

Anika : I LOVE YOU SHIVAAY........

At last, I confessed my feelings....... He looked at me in shock.......

Anika : U gave me back my life Shivaay, I want to be near u, hug u, care u, I always want to spend my each and every moment with u...... I want to be ur lovely wife........ I LOVE YOU SO MUCH........

I hugged him again......

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Guys, how was it???.......

Will Shivaay confess his feeling?.......

Target : 150 votes and 180 comments.......

By 😘Ashwathy😘