Episode 16 - Party

Haii everyone, back with next episode........

Here goes the next episode

She smiles...... She moves closer to him and pins him to the wall....... He was sweating...... Anika was smiling......

Anika : U look so cute Shivaay.......

Shivaay looks at her...... She moves closer to him and keeps her hand on his chest......

Shivaay : Anika, No.....

He closes his eyes...... Anika smiles...... Shivaay opens his eyes....... Anika moves closer to him and kisses his cheek........ Anika then moves back...... She smiles brightly and turns to go but Shivaay held her........ She closed her eyes...... Later she opened her eyes and found herself pinned to the wall and Shivaay smiling at her........ Anika started blushing....... His hands moves towards her waist....... He held her so closer and kissed her cheek....... Anika closed her eyes........

Shivaay : Happy???.....

Anika smiles...... She tries to go but Shivaay stops her....... She looks at him bring confused....... He held her hand and kissed her hand...... He then moved his hand towards her cheek...... His hot breathe was making her nervous....... She was sweating...... Her hands moved towards his shirt........ He was staring at her....... He moves towards her lips...... He pecks her lips....... He started kissing her neck.......

Anika : Shivaay......

She was moaning his name...... Anika moved her hands towards his hair...... She was enjoying it....... She didn't want to stop it....... Shivaay then cupped her face and was about to capture her lips...... But was stopped by the knock at the door...... Shivaay moved back realizing what he was doing......... Anika was blushing so hard.....

She went and opened the door and saw Riya standing there....... Riya immediately went inside and hugged Shivaay....... Anika was angry....... Shivaay reciprocated the hug......

Riya : Shivaay, plz forgive me...... Its not my mistake...... I loved u so much..... I love u even now...... I'm not asking u to love me back but to forgive me and consider me as ur friend...... Plz Shivaay......

Shivaay then forgave her and they hugged each other......... Anika didn't want to see more...... She went to the kitchen......

Shivaay : Riya, we ll talk later..... I have some work......

Riya : Ok baby......

Riya went......

Shivaay immediately went to kitchen and saw Anika standing there....... Shivaay hugged her and Anika was shocked......

Shivaay : Bye, I have to go...... And Anika, u r always my best friend....... And be ready, we have to go for the party.......

Anika smiles...... Shivaay goes...... Anika blushes thinking about there moment.......

Later

In Oberoi Mansion

Shivaay came back....... He was mesmerized seeing Anika in a pink saree....... She was simple and very beautiful........ Shivaay then went and changed his dress and came out wearing pink suit.......

In Party

Shivaay and Anika's came there....... He saw his friend and hugged him......

Vikram : Where is Riya?......

Riya : I'm here......

She came and held Shivaay's hands....... Anika looked at Shivaay...... He was talking to Vikram and many other business man........ Anika was feeling lonely...... Just then Advay comes there...... Anika was shocked to see him......

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Guys, how was it???.......

Target : 150 votes..... 100 comments.......

By 😍Ashwathy😍