Episode 34 - Patch Up

Anika's POV

"What kind of man is he? A beautiful girl that too his wife is lying beside him but still he doesn't even care to look at her." I whispered to himself but I think he heard me. I slowly looked at him through the corner of my eyes and saw him smiling.

I waited for few minutes for his action but nothing happened and it made me angry. I turned towards the other side. I'm feeling so lonely. Tears filled my tears. I tried to stop myself from crying but I couldn't control. Tears started jumping out of my eyes.

Suddenly I felt a hand around my waist. A smile crept on my face realizing it was his hand. I pulled me closer. He hugged me tightly and I could feel his hot breathe at the back of my neck. It gave me a tickling sensation. I turned towards him but I didn't dare to look at his eyes.

He then slowly lifted my chin with his point finger which brought an eyes lock between us. I looked deep into his eyes. I can see the love in him towards me. He moved more closer to me by decreasing the distance between us and hugged me.

"I don't how I'm controlling after you being so close to me." He broke the hug and gave on my lips. His words made by cheeks hot. My cheeks turned red. I closed my eyes and hugged him tightly. I feel so shy to face him. I know this is the not the first time we are bring so close but still each and every time this proximity made me blush and gave me a wonderful feeling that I can never realize what it is.

But I know that his presence always matters to me. I hugged me tightly and dozed to sleep because I know very well that after few minutes I won't be able to control myself.

Morning

I opened my eyes and my hands were searching for Shivaay but he was not there. Where did he go? Just then I saw him coming out from the washroom. He was just wearing a towel around his waist. I stared at him and I think he was me staring at him.

"Did you finish checking me out?" I bit my lips in embarrassment.

"No nothing like that." I said nervously.

"So lets get into the deal which we fixed yesterday." Which deal? I don't remember about any deal.

"Which deal?" I asked him.

"The Hot Shower deal." he said it with a wink. My eyes went wide.

Did he mean to have a shower with him?

"NOOO" I shouted in shock but he didn't listen and started walking towards me.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
So my friends, back after a very long time.

I though to update it tomorrow as December will start from tomorrow but I don't want you all to wait more.

Its after a long time so I will give you all a big target, let's see how fast you all with complete it.

Target : 180 votes and 90 comments

I know this target is not definitely easy. But please do it as there are very few chapters to complete this book.

❤Ashwathy❤