Episode 27 - Hatred

Haii guys, back with next episode.......

Here goes the next episode.......

In Oberoi Mansion

Anika's POV

Shivaay went to office and I was waiting for Gauri as she said she ll come with someone....... Just then I saw Advay coming..... My anger was rising.....

Advay : I heard that U and Shivaay had a fight.....

Definitely this will be Gauri's plan..... So this is the person whom she said about....... I ll kill her..... Mad girl......

Anika : Who the hell r u to interfere in my life......

Advay : Anika, leave Shivaay and come to me.....

He started walking towards me and hugged me...... I was feeling uncomfortable...... Just then I saw Shivaay standing near the door..... I pushed Advay and composed myself...... Shivaay walked towards us......

Shivaay : What r u doing here?.....

I was about to say everything but I saw Gauri standing near the door and signing me to continue the drama..... This girl will make me mad.....

Anika : Mr. Oberoi, we may be having things between us, u don't have the right to interfere......

Shivaay was shocked..... He didn't say anything instead went to his room...... He got insulted in front of Advay but still he deserves it as I got insulted like this in front of Riya......

Advay : So problem is not a small one.......

Anika : Its none of ur business...... Get out u idiot.......

He got angry and went...... Then I saw Gauri going to Shivaay's room..... I called her but she didn't listen to me.......

In Shivaay's Room

Shivaay was sitting there..... Gauri sat next to him and I was peeping inside......

Gauri : Bhaiya, I saw everything..... Do u think that bhabhi is going back to Advay......

Shivaay : No Gauri...... I trust Anika...... She ll never do such things...... I trust her completely......

Tears rolled down my eyes...... Do u he trust me so much....... I wiped my tears and went to my room.....

In Anika's Room

Gauri : I said u bhabhi that bhaiya trusts u......

Anika : I didn't expect this Gauri....... I think I shud talk to Shivaay to know you he did all this.....

Gauri smiles and goes...... I don't know whether I was happy or sad...... I decided to have a walk at this morning.......

I went outside and started walking...... I remembered all the incidents happened in my life before few months....... My life changed so soon...... As Gauri said, I have to talk to Shivaay.......

I went back home.....

In Shivaay's Room

I decided to talk to Shivaay and went to his room only to get shocked....... He broke me once again...... Tears were rolling down my eyes...... Y do u always do this with me Shivaay........ At this moment, I hate u..... I just hate u.......

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Guys, how was it???......

I know lots of drama...... Don't worry, drama will finish within one or two days...... And really sorry for late update...... I ll try to update fast but not sure.......

Target : 170 votes and 170 comments........

By 😍Ashwathy😍