Episode 13 - Aloo Poori

Haii everyone, back to next episode.......

Here goes the next episode

Anika's POV

In Anika's Room

Do I love him?........ His touch, his smile, his tears, everything affects me....... Yes...... I'm in Love......... I Love You Shivaay...... I have fallen for u....... I'm so happy after knowing that I'm in love....... But.....But Shivaay doesn't even consider me as his wife..... He don't love me....... So what?...... I ll love him...... I ll wait for him........ First I ll be his friend.....then his wife......then his life........ I feel to see him....... After many days I'm so happy........

In Hall

Shivaay comes there and sees Anika...... Shivaay was so happy to see her smiling........

Shivaay : Anika, y r u so happy?......

Anika : Nothing...... Shall we become friends?......

Shivaay smiles...... They shake their hands.......

Anika : Shivaay, u r not responsible for my sadness...... U r the who saved me from Advay...... So no need to be guilty...... I forgave u....... So forget everything and be my sweet friend, ok......

Shivaay nods......

Shivaay : So Shall we go to office........

Anika : Ok.....

In Office

In Shivaay's Cabin

Shivaay was busy in his laptop and was standing beside him and looking at the laptop..... Just then someone comes there...... Shivaay sees him and hugs him.....

Shivaay : Vikram, how r u?.....

Vikram : Very fine.....

They sits on their places....

Vikram : Who is this, Shivaay?........

He asked pointing towards Anika........

Shivaay : She.....she...is...

Vikram : Oh.... Ur PA....right?....

Shivaay : ya....

Shivaay looks at Anika whose face became pale.......

Vikram : Shivaay, after two days, its is my wedding anniversary...... So I'm here to invite u..... Come with ur girl friend.....

Shivaay : girl friend?

Vikram : Ya..... Riya..... Ur love story was so famous.....

Tears form in Anika's eyes..... Shivaay sees this and was confused......

Vikram : So bye Shivaay, I'm going, I informed Riya......

Shivaay : Bye.....

Vikram goes.....

Shivaay : Anika, what happen?

Anika : Nothing......

Shivaay gets up from the chair and goes to Anika...... He holds her hand and looks at her...... He can see tears in her eyes......

Shivaay : Anika, y r u crying?

Anika : Nothing, something went into my eyes........

Shivaay : Ok..... Let me check.......

He blows in her eyes......

Anika : Shivaay, I'm fine..... I'm going to home.......

Saying this she went......

In Oberoi Mansion

In Anika's Room

Jhanvi : What happen Anika?.....

Gauri : Bhabhi, y r u sad?.....

Anika tells them everything.......

Jhanvi : So ur problem is that, Shivaay is not accepting u as his wife...... I ll talk to him......

Anika : No Aunty..... Shivaay shud realize everything by his own not becoz of others......

Gauri : Bhabhi, u try to get closer to bhaiya..... He loves u but he is not accepting it......

Anika smiles..... They goes.....

Later

Night

Shivaay comes there and searches Anika but she was not there...... He went to kitchen and saw her cooking aloo poori.....

Shivaay : Anika, its too late.... Didn't u sleep......

Anika : No.. I....I..was....

Shivaay sees Anika covering her hand with her dupatta.....

Shivaay : Y r u hiding ur hand?.....

Anika : Nothing Shivaay.......

Shivaay pulled her and saw her palm burned.....

Shivaay : Anika, how did this happen?......

Tears roll down from her eyes........

Shivaay : Tell me Anika, what happen?.....

Anika pushes him slightly and sits on the kitchen table...... She takes the aloo poori and starts eating it....... Shivaay was looking at her in shock as this was fifth plate......

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Guys, how was it???.......

What has happened to Anika's hand?......

Why is she eating so much aloo poori?.......

Target : 120 votes and 80 comments....... (Two days time for me to update next..... Hehe.....)

By 😍Ashwathy😍