Episode 32 - Angry Mode

Haii guys, back with next episode.....

Here goes the next episode

Anika's POV

I heard Shivaay shouting to someone.

I went outside.

I saw Shivaay scolding the manager.

Shivaay : How dare u to shout at my wife. She has rights here more than anybody. Keep this in your mind and don't even dare to go against her.

Shivaay's voice was so loud that the manager was scared by now. I looked at Shivaay. He turned and saw me and smiled at me and went. I'm so lucky to have him. The manager then apologized to me. I was so happy.

Later

In Oberoi Mansion

I was waiting for Shivaay. I saw him coming. I was thinking about our moment. I know I'm blushing a lot. I went to the kitchen to bring food for him. Just then someone whispered in my ears.....

I LOVE YOU....

I turned and looked at Shivaay. He was standing a bit far from me.

Did he say it?

Or am I imagining it again.

Shivaay looked at me with a smile.

He was blushing but for what may be thinking about the moment.

Shivaay did u say something? I asked him.

He rolled his eyes.

I got a bit scared.

I know I'm irritating him as this is the second time I'm asking him the same question.

Sry... May be I imagined it again.... I said being scared.

He became angry and went to his room without eating anything.

What has happened to him so suddenly?

At first he was blushing and now he is angry.

I went to his room and saw him working on his laptop.

Shivaay, why are you angry? I know you won't say anything to me... I said to him in a funny way.

As if you are ready to listen. He retorted back making me confuse.

What do you mean? Say clearly. I asked him calmly.

You can't understand me then what is the use of saying?.. He said back angrily.

Now my anger raised up.

If you want to say something then say it clearly. And I'm a fool to listen something from you properly. You say something which won't be having any sense. You don't even know to confess your feelings which is kept inside. You are good for nothing... I said in a go and looked at Shivaay who was hell angry by now.

He started walking towards me making me scare.

He held me by my shoulders.

You say that I don't confess my feelings. Today, two times, I confessed my feelings to you but you didn't bother to listen instead you asked me back that did I say something. You know very well how much difficult it is for me to open out my feelings. But still I did it for you because I LOVE YOU ANIKA. I expected you hug me and say that you are happy but instead I got such a idiotic reply. After hearing that won't I be agree. Think if I did this, then you would have killed me by now. You don't care about me or my talks... Saying this he went out.

I was shocked to the core. What a fool am I?

He confessed it two times and now again the third time and I thought all that as my imagination.

Definitely he felt bad. I should have not behaved like this.

I want to talk to him but now he is in angry mode so I should think about a plan.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
How's is it?

I know I'm very late. Really sorry, what to do, busy with my cousin's marriage so time to type.

I will to update very soon.

And everyone, wish you all a happy Diwali.

Target : 180 votes and 150 comments.

❤Ashwathy❤